Eleven.

Chanel POV:

*2 weeks later*

I'm so nervous right now. Me and dd are going to the first doctors appointment for the baby. I still haven't told anyone except for dd and my girls.

I was looking at my belly trough my mirror in my room. My bump was starting to show but not really bad. Like if I wore tight clothes you could see my bump. That's why I wear Dd's hoodies most of the time with leggings or sweatpants.

This is the size of my belly:

I heard my door open and when I tell y'all, MY FUCKIN' HEART DROPPED TO MY ASSSSS!

"Dd don't fucking come into my room like that you scared me." I rolled my eyes and turned back around. He laughed and walked to me and put his hands on my belly.

"It's finna be a lil girl." He said looking at my belly through the mirror. "Tuh you fucking wish it's gonna be a boy fosho." I smiled. "What time is it?" I asked.

He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and showed me the time. 12:17Am.

"Aight I gotta hurry up and get dressed." I said walking over to my closet. I got dressed and took a picture of my fit.

 I got dressed and took a picture of my fit

"Ight I'm done let's go." I said spraying perfume on my neck. "Aight let's go!" Dd said getting hype. "Why you so happy?" I said smiling. "Uhm maybe because I'm bout to have a daughter in a few months." He said in a duhh tone.

"It's gonna be a boy." I said looking at him. "Nah it's not." He said opening the door. "Whatever as long as the baby is healthy." I said quietly as I was walking down the stairs.

"Yea you right." He said walking behind me. I tried to avoid everyone as much as possible but not that much. "Where y'all going??" Kimberly asked, but I couldn't tell her truthfully because Notti was sitting next to her. "We going to target." Dd said before I could answer. I smiled at her and nodded.

We walked to the living room and greeted everyone. Me and dd sat on an empty couch in the living room. "Why y'all so close to each otherrrr??" Crismely said smiling. "Yeaaa y'all been so close to each other recently." My mom smiled.

"Oh didn't we tell y'all we in a relationship?" I asked them. I tried to stay as calm as I could. "Reallyyyyy?" Everyone said at the same time. "Yea." Dd said calmly. "I'm happy for y'all!" Melz said smiling.

"Thank you" I smiled at her. "Is it just me or did Chanel got some face fat?" My mom said staring at me with a frown. "Yea she did." My aunt Melanie said.

"Okay we gotta go." Dd said getting up. "That's right." I said getting up too. "Where y'all going?" Crismely asked us. "Target." I said walking out of the living room with dd behind me. "Okay be safe!!" My mom said.

We walked out of the house already approaching the car. Dd unlocked the car and we got in. I started tearing up because of what my mom said. These fucking hormones bro. "Dd am I fat?" I asked him crying. "Why you crying?" Dd laughed. "It's not fucking funny am I fat yes or no and don't fucking lie to me." I said.

"Bae you not fat, and stop crying." Dd said starting the car. "You don't understand I don't even want to cry it's them hormones." I said wiping my tears.

_____

"Mrs. Martinez?" A Hispanic woman said looking around the room. "That's me." I smiled getting up. Me and dd walked over to her and shook her hand.

(Okay so this gon be a time skip to the end because I don't know how the fuck all this shit work)

"Okay so mom you are 16 weeks and 4 days pregnant, 4 months and 4 days." The docter said while she took the blue gloves off and threw them in the trashcan. "Good to know." I smiled. "Does one of your parents know you're pregnant?" She asked me. "Yes my mom does." I lied while giving her a fake smile.

"Okay, that's good." She said while writing on a piece of paper. "Do y'all want the pictures of the baby?" She asked us. "Yes please." Me and dd said at the same time.

"Here y'all go mom and dad." She handed us an envelope with the pictures. "Thank you." I said taking the envelope from her.

"You can go to the front desk to make another appointment." She said to me smiling warmly. "Okay thank you have a nice day." I said getting up with dd following behind me.

We walked to the receptionist and made an appointment it was in two weeks. "The nurse is so nice." I said to dd. "Mhm." He hummed.
"And she was so pretty." I added causing dd to side eye me.

"Whatttt" I laughed. "Stop playing with me." Dd said.

_______

We got home like 20 minutes ago and right now I was sitting on my bed scrolling trough instagram. I had on some Nike pro shorts and a white tank top. "CHANEL COME DOWNSTAIRS WE FINNA WATCH A MOVIE!!" My mom yelled from downstairs. Fuck. If I'm gonna say no it's gonna be weird because I love watching movies with the family.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back. I grabbed a blue hoodie from my chair and walked downstairs. My boobs are hurting so fucking bad. If I like touch it with one finger it hurs, but they did got bigger tho.

"Hey Braicey, you don't even come into my room anymore, too busy with Jay huh?" I asked her. "You know the vibes." She said smiling. Oh my god where should I sit.

I walked over to Diana and Kimberly. "Hey gurliessss." I smiled at them. "Heyyyy babym-" Diana opened her big ass mouth.

"Shut the fuck up". I mouthed to her. I walked over to dd and sat next to him. "Hey baby." I said as I took a seat next to him. "Wassup ma." He gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"What movie ya wanna Watch?" Riley asked us all. "Ion really care I'm just down here for the food." Ddot shrugged his shoulders. Riley and Diana laughed. "Lets watch Are we there yet." My mom said walking into the living room.

"Aight." Riley said grabbing the remote. "I gotta use the bathroom." I said getting up. "Ight hurry up mija." Crismely said getting comfortable on the couch. "Mhm."

I walked to the bathroom next to the living room. This baby makes me pee longer than I peed before, it might sound weird but I be on the toilet for 2 minutes.

.....

I walked back into the living room and they already started the movie. I sat down on the couch and put my legs over his.