Twenty three.

CHANEL MARTINEZ

CHANEL MARTINEZ.
02.13.22.
9:30PM.

We were all chilling in my room doing our own thing. Dd was rolling up a blunt, ddot was eating as always.. fat ass nigga, anyways Notti was writing a song and Kimberly was helping him.
Diana was laying on my bed on her phone and I was doing my hair, on live.

And all there questions were being asked about the situation about what happened in Miami.

Tiffany.__: you still with dd?
Crystal4pf: You got yo ass beat on live bitch😂😂.
iluvddot: you are so fuckin gorgeous😍😍.

"Yes I'm still with dd, Crystal get out of my live trifling ass hoe, the fuck. Matter fact imma block you, and thank youu!" I answered.

"Why is the bitch in yo live?" Dd asked me walking up behind me. "Ion know" I shrugged my shoulders. "Can you put my hair in a high bun please? my arms are tired" I asked dd while resting my arms on my legs.

"I gotchu bae" he said taking the hair tie of my vanity. He took all my curly hair while having his eyes focused on the phone with a frown on his face. "Wassup ya" he said wrapping the hair tie around my hair.

"Are y'all still in New York, yea" dd answered a question. "Chanel you not being abused?" I read another question out loud. "Shut the fuck up" ddot yelled from my bed. Me and dd laughed at his response.

"Nah she good and safe with me" dd answered the question while he hugged me. "Nah that line doesn't make any sense bro" Notti said to Kimberly.

Nottiosamaswifeyy: is that my man Notti?!?!

"He's not ya man I'm sorry he's mines" Kimberly said loud enough for the live to hear. "Aight but we off this" I said. Dd read a few more things.

._melzz: dd you ugly as hell with yo big headed ass🤣🤣🤣.

"Shamelly shut the fuck up bro where is my baby Amiri?" Dd said. "He's at his dad's house" I read out loud. "Oh Aight" dd answered.

"Okay bye y'all" I said while ending the live. "What time we leaving again?" Diana asked confused. "At 12 cause we gotta catch our flight at 3 in the morning" I answered while taking my blow dryer and my straightener out of my hair drawer.

"Diana can you put Baddies South on the tv?" I asked Diana. "Sure" she answered. She grabbed my remote and put on Zeus.

"Thanks" I said thanking her. I blow dried my hair while watching the show trough my mirror. I looked over at dd and he was watching Anne getting her ass beat by Rollie with his mouth wide open. I chuckled and continued doing my hair.