Nineteen.

DAVID REYESSaturday December 2812:49AM

DAVID REYES
Saturday December 28
12:49AM.

"Is she gonna be okay Ma?" I asked my mom while I was holding Chanel's hand. "Yea she just had a panic attack that's all, she should wake up in 5 minutes" my mom mumbled.

"Okay." I said while looking at Chanel. The show got cut off like 10 minutes ago when Chanel passed out. The fans still don't know that Chanel is pregnant, but I think we announcing it in a few days.

Thoughts raced through my mind but then Chanel woke up. "Aaa, you hurting my hand!" I pulled my hand away from hers. She had a strong ass grip.

"I'm sorry, but what happened?" She asked sitting up carefully. "Oh you got a panic attack and then you passed out." I said. "What time is it?" She asked me scratching her thighs.

I grabbed my phone off the plastic table that was right in front of us. "Itsss... 12:53AM" I said turning my phone off right behind.

"I got a headache, what time we leaving to the hotel?" She asked me holding her head. "Ion know we can go now if you want" I said Standing up. "Yea that's good" she said softly.

"Aight lemme tell them we leavin." I said walking away from the small couch walking over to my mom.

"Ay ma, can we leave now Chanel got a headache" I said. "Yea sure imma tell the others" she said. "Aight". When I turned around to walk back to Chanel Kimberly Diana Notti and ddot were all over her. They don't have to be all up on ha she just woke up I know they love ha but damn, she still my wife the fuck. Wait that's gay.

"Aight ya we leaving" I stood in front of then clapping in my hands. "Ight" Kimberly said standing up. "I don't get why you was by the stage in the first place, you could've stay you pregnant ass in here" ddot shrugged his shoulders smacking on some gum.

"Shut the fuck up nigga don't make you smack the fuck outta you the fuck." Chanel raised the back of her hand making ddot flinch. "Yea nigga shut up" Notti and I said at the same time.

Chanel then popped our mouths. "Ow nigga! Yo Kimberly you saw wh-" Notti started but was cut off by Kimberly. "Shhh! Don't even say shit I'm not about to do anything" Kimberly said turning her face from Notti.

"That's what y'all get!" Ddot laughed. Diana side eyed him causing Ddot to stop laughing. "Okay so when we leaving?" Ddot asked scratching his head.

"Now, let's go the Uber is outside" Sienna walked past us. "Let's go little kiddos!" Melanie said walking behind Sienna. "Tsss, if they were little mines wouldn't be pregnant" Hailey mumbled.

Chanel sighed and took my hand to walk past everyone. "Wooowww slow down baby" I said as we were almost running. "No I wanna get to the hotel she's pissing me the fuck off and ion got time for this shit all she doing is stressing me the fuck out!" She slightly yelled when we were outside.

"I know ma I heard her too try too ignore her when she said that typa shit" I said looking at her. "I'm trying but it's just the hormones like.. I get mad too fast and I get sad WAYYY toooo fast" she said.

"I know baby just try to keep it under control and don't pay attention to all the stupid shit yo moms be saying we don't got time for that shit, we needa make Sure the baby is gon be straight when she gets on this earth" I said trying to let her forget about the thing Hailey has been saying.

"You right. And it's gon be a boy stop saying it's a girl" she said pulling me in a hug. "Aight, I'm still right tho, Watch that shit" I smirked hugging her back.

"Awwww y'all so disgusting it's killing me.                                     I hope y'all find out y'all related! Anyways let's get in the Uber." Notti smiled.

"Shut the fuck up Ethan and walk over to the damn Uber befo' I beat yo ass nigga!" Kimberly smacked the back of his neck.

"Owe!" He yelled. "Ethan you better shut yo damn mouth it's late! And y'all is cute don't mind yo brother dd!" My mom smiled at me and Chanel saying the last part.

"Thank you Momma Love" Chanel smiled. Then she walked off with my mom. I love seeing them like this.

The two most important women in my life. Imma marry Chanel one day.

___________

Y'allllllll!!! Tell me why I did so long writing a shot chapter like this?! But I got y'all imma make one more for today and upload it!

Dd and ddot were just cool and now, BIG MAC BALLA gotta put words in DD's mouth. Like what the fuck.

They don't understand that dd and ddot are 'Locked in tight like a bootyhole.' ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️