Thirteen.

Chanel POV:

I slowly removed my arms from my belly. She stared at my little bump and a tear rolled down her face. By now everyone was in the living room except for Notti and dd.

"Chanel what the fuck." My mom yelled. Then dd came into the living room and froze when he saw my mom standing in front of me.

Then Crismely walked over to Dd and slapped him hard as fuck. I know that hurt, I wanted to laugh so bad but it's not the time right now. "What the fu-" dd started but got cut off my my mom.

"So this is what ya be doing huh? Fucking like ya are grown? Well let me tell you something you are SIXTEEN! AND YOU ARE PREGNANT. YOU PAY NO WATER BILLS, NO HOUSE BILLS. YOU DONT EVEN PAY YO OWN FUCKING PHONE. You know what, get the fuck outta my face." My mom yelled while looking back and forth at me and dd.

"Oh shit." Ddot said with raised eyebrows. "Darrian y Diana go to y'all rooms." Sierra (Ddot's mom) said. "Kim dile a Ethan Que se tiene que salir de la ducha." Crismely said to Kimberly. (Kim tell Ethan that he needs to get out of the shower).

Diana, Darrian and Kimberly left the living room and went upstairs.

"David and Chanel, I'm so fucking disappointed in y'all." Crismely shook her head and walked away.

"Ya sabes lo que eres? Hm? Tu eres una puta, un maldita puta!" My mom yelled. (Do you know what you are? You are a hoe, a damn hoe.)

I know this bitch didn't call me a fucking hoe, I don't care if she my mom she's disrespecting me because I'm pregnant?

"Okay Hailey ya, it's enough." "Hailey now you going to far ya dejala." Melanie and Riley said at the same time.

I stood up and right now I was standing right in front of my mother. "Look I know you my mother and I love you and shit but one thing you can't call me Is a fucking hoe, I'm not the one who brought new man home every week. I'm not the one who stayed away for 3/4 weeks to go visit the world with yo boyfriends? Oh wait no, they were all 'business trips'. And I bet you didn't even tell them. Así Que no me llames una puta, por que yo no estoy en esa cosa." I yelled crying.

"Oh wow Hailey." Riley said coming from behind her. "AND I STILL THINK YOU A FUCKING HOE YOU ABOUT TO BE A TEEN MOTHER, LETS SEE IF YOU CAN HANDLE THAT SHIT!" My mom yelled.

"You're so unsupp-" I started but my mom slapped me. "Yo don't touch ha like that." Dd mugged my mom pulling me in a hug. "Ya just some stupid teenagers that don't know what ya doing." My mother yelled at dd.

"Nigga y-" Dd stared but was cut off my his mom. "David don't, just go to y'all rooms." Crismely said walking into the living room. You can tell by her eyes. They were red and puffy. "I'm sorry Crissy." I said. She just nodded her head.

"Mami don't cry." Dd let me go and walked up to her. "David I'm good just go to yo room or sum like that." Crismely gave him a small smile.

I walked out of the living room and went to my room. I sat down on my bed and started crying. Am I a failure? I'm not gonna abort my baby. That's weak. I did this so I will take care of my baby.

I lied down and cried myself to sleep.

Dd POV:

Man this shit is crazy. I know my mom is disappointed in me and Chanel, but I can't change this shit.

"Yo bro you good?" Notti said coming into my room with his hair down. I turned my head around and nodded.

"What happened down there? Is mami good?" Notti asked me. "So Chanel's mom yelled at ha and shit and she called Chanel a hoe, and then Chanel said she was a hoe because Hailey brings a new man at her house every week. So Hailey slapped Chanel and then I told her not to touch her like that and then she called us stupid and shit like that. And mami says she okay but I know she's not she was crying." I explained everything to him.