Twenty four.

DAVID REYES

DAVID REYES.
02.14.22.
10:30AM.

I just woke up and I saw Chanel still sleeping. She be taking the whole damn bed for herself, she be sleeping wild bro.

I got up and walked to my suitcase and got a pair of Amiri Jeans and a Amiri Hoodie. Then I got into the shower and did my things.

We all going to a small breakfast restaurant or some shit like that ion know what it's called my mom told me but I forgot. When we get there imma give Chanel her gifts and shit.

*40 minutes later*

A man delivered a few balloons that I ordered for Chanel, well a few.. very much. Imma give her a stack of money with the balloons when she wake up.

"Baby.. baby get up" I shook Chanel's body as she was humming. "No five more minutes" she whined. "No get up we gotta go soon it's 11:10AM and you still gotta get ready cmon get up" I said pulling the covers off of her.

"Okayyyy help me get up please" she said rubbing her eyes while she sat down. I took her hand and helped her get up. She looked around the hotel room and saw the balloons floating.

"Oh my god dd!! Why so much balloons" she yelled smiling while speed walking to the balloons. I smiled at the sight of seeing her happy, Chanel just brings me so much joy I love her till death and after.

"Look on the chair" I smiled at her pointing at the chair. She held the balloons in her left hand and slowly looked over the chair. She gasped and said: "Dd no, I'm not about to take that from you". "Yes you is take it baby" I said walking over to the chair grabbing the stack and putting it in her hand.

"I love you so much baby!" She said while hugging me. Nahhh she making me blush. "I love you too baby" I said giving her a kiss on her cheek and letting her go.

"Lemme take a picture of you" I said pulling out my phone. "No nigga I look like shit I just woke uppp!" She whined. "Bae you look good just one picture" I said backing up from her to take the picture. "Okay fine" she said. I took the picture and smiled at it.

"See you look good" I said showing Chanel the picture.

"Go get in the shower I'll put yo clothes on the bed" I said grabbing her suitcase from the floor and putting it on the bed. "Okay" she said softly.

 "Okay" she said softly