the forgotten hunter

It was a bad day for Cas Mccann, he'd been stowing away in the back of a delivery truck, he was very unlucky to choose the truck. His eyes had awoken to the inside of the truck that he could see thanks to his night vision he had, he wasn't a faunus, he was a human being.

God my head, he said as he tossed the box off his head.

He then fixed his sunglasses to see that his big suitcase was covered in mashed food.

Ah man, talk about a foodfight, he said wiping the food off it.

But as he looked at it to see the combination lock on it, but to his surprise he couldn't remember what the code was.

Darn, I can't remember it, he said.

Just as he complained the truck had made a complete stop.

As the back door opened, he ran through knocking the man back, making his escape.

Stop that man! Someone shouted.

As he ran faster and faster with his suitcase in hand.

As he reached the entrance of the building, guards stood in his way.

With passion in his heart he ran faster than he was till he then phased by the guards like he was just air.

Whoa! I didn't know I could do that, he said as he ran along the streets.

As fast as he could he hid from public eyes til night had filled the sky where he was walking in an alleyway.

Damn it, I thought I was sneaky, but why was I in that truck? He asked himself.

But before he could scratch his head, he noticed his fingers had claws in them.

What the! He exclaimed.

He then shook his hand to which the claws had retracted.

What ability do I have? I don't think this is normal ability, he said to himself whereupon he looked at his suitcase in his other hand.

It has to have something to re-jog my memory, he said.

He then noticed that there was a shop that had the words "From Dust Till Dawn" above its door.

Dust? That stuff huntsmen and huntresses use, that might help my brain, he said as he walked towards it.

As he entered he saw the owner at the counter who looked old in his age.

Hello, he said waving to the owner.

Hello, what would you like? The owner asked.

Nothing in particular, my memory is just fuzzy, looking to see if my memory comes back, he said.

As he looked around he noticed there was a magazine rack in the back, which he walked to it.

As he reached it, he noticed a girl wearing a red hoodie reading a magazine.

Excuse me, he asked.

The girl didn't respond back.

Guess she's into the magazine, I've been there, he said as a small memory came in.

Soon more came in till he noticed a comic, "killer love". As he opened it, he was happy, he remembered reading about the comic series, a dangerous man killing bad people to keep his girlfriend safe. It made him chuckle from it, the man always played a deep voice to keep his identity a secret.

Just as he flipped to the next page he heard the door swing open, to where he noticed a group of suited men entered the store.

He knew something was... animosit to him, as he hid and watched as a man wearing a bowler hat flicked ash off his cigar in the building. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a dust shop this late? The man said as one of his henchmen pointed a gun at the owner, this made Cas angry.