chapter 9: rotten eggs, reopened file

It was a couple days for our grimm detective, he and his friends were at the cafeteria enjoying their meal. He was reading the newest issue of "killer love" well both he and Nairi were reading it.

Hahaha, I like how the writer always creates every new issue with a new couple and it's always good, Nairi said.

Shouldn't you guys be studying for a test on friday? Nick said.

I usually study before that day, the cases have been low, work has been going on, you know, Cas said.

Hey, as long as it's needed i'll pass it with flying angels, Aniki said.

You mean flying colors? Nick said.

Just then a slice of pizza was thrown at them which it missed.

Just then a food fight began to happen.

Ah! Protect the comic! Nairi said.

Cas then grabbed the comic to which Aniki grabbed his tray to where he flipped the table for them to use as cover.

Oh, why did a food fight start this instant? Nick said.

Soon everyone but team Ruby and JNPR fled the cafeteria.

Oh we should get out of here before we get hit, Aniki said.

Cas then handed Nairi the comic to which he peered around their cover to which he got hit in the face.

He got back to which his face was covered in pie.

I prefer it if it was in my mouth not in my face, Cas said.

Just then they noticed Yang got launched through the ceiling.

Oh my god, this food fight became a food war, Aniki said.

Just then a loud crash and more clashing items hit a wall.

The four looked to see that Ruby had launched team JNPR into a wall with food covering them.

Wow, I've never seen anything like that, Nairi said.

Just then Glyndra stormed into the cafeteria to where she used her magic to fix everything the two teams made. As she did, Aniki fixed the table they used back to its original position.

Children, please. Do not play with your food, Glyndra said to the responsible two groups.

Just then Yang fell through the roof and crashed to the ground.

Wow! Nick said.

Glyndra then looked at team CANN who were standing.

Let it go, Ozpin said.

They're supposed to be the defenders of the world, Glyndra said.

And they will be, but right now they're still children. So why not let them play the part? Ozpin said

He then stepped towards the doors.

After all... it isn't a role they'll have forever, Ozpin said.

Oh paper towel, it's getting in my eyes, Cas said.

The next day many ships were at beacon, there were so many actually, that team Cann were examining the situation in person.

That's a lot of ships, Cas said.

Of course, they're from Atlas, the headmaster of that group is also a military general, it's strange why they're here, aniki said.

Isn't the Vytal festival close? Nairi said.

Now that you think about it, it is that day, Nick said.

After more time of freedom, the night arrived faster than normal, Cas had been walking around the halls listening to music in his headphones.