chapter 13: fighting with your allies

It was the next day of the tournament, the group watched as Penny and her teammate were dominating the match.

Cas was happy to see his robotic friend enjoying the match, he had to go congratulate her.

As he ran he found out that Ruby thought the same thing.They then got to the floor to see them walking out of the area.

Penny! Cas and Ruby said.

Ruby! Cas! Penny said.

She then ran over to them and knocked them down with a big hug.

Ow, Cas said in pain.

Why... Ruby said, straining.

The three then got up to meet Penny's teammate.

Ruby, Cas, this is my teammate, she said.

Ciel Soleil, her teammate said.

Hi, im Ru- ruby could say til Ceil filled it in for her.Ruby Rose, 15, hails from Patch. Leader of team RWBY. status: questionable, and you must be Cas McCann, 17, one of three last remaining grimm hunters, leader of team CANN. status: strange, Ceil said.

Ah you do your research, not bad, Cas said.

So... penny, you two were incredible out there, how do you keep control of all of those swords?! It's so cool- Ruby said till Ceil broke the talk.

Penny! I Believe it is best if we move on to our next location, Ceil said.

Could we have just a minute to talk? Penny asked Ceil.

Soon Ceil looked at her watch and stepped back.

So, is she... your friend or..., Ruby said.

Well, in a way, she's like Blake, but if Blake was ordered to spend time with you, Penny said.

Oh, a hired fighter, Cas said.

Precisely, Penny said.

Does she know about... you know... "beep boop bop, does not compute?" ruby asked.

Oh, no, general ironwood doesn't really want anyone to know. There was an incident with magnets, but I was able to play it off, Penny said.

What was this incident form on? Cas said.

Under my hat on my head, Penny said.The three then laughed.

Ruby, Cas, there's something I've been waiting to talk to you two about... I want to stay at beacon, Penny said.

Penny, they'll never let you do that, Ruby said.

I agree, as much as i would like that, you're atlas propert- ouch! Cas said as Ruby elbowed him.

I know, but I have a plan, Penny said.It's been precisely one minute, ma'am! Ceil said, stepping forward.

I'll talk to you two more soon, Penny said as she and Ceil walked away.

Seeya later, pen, Cas said.

Our next match will begin in 15 minutes! Port said over the microphone.

Oh my gosh, that's right! It's time for Weiss and Yang's match, Ruby said.

Then what are we waiting for? let's hurry to our chairs, Cas said.

The two then hurried to their seats.

Hey, you see Penny after many months after the dock case? Aniki said.

Who's penny, Catie asked.

Robotic friend who just fought in the match, good girl i must say, Aniki said leaning back.