chapter 5: new home with mind

It was the day after the ceremony, the four had chosen their beds.

Man, I've never slept like a baby in three days, Cas said.

Yeah, it was better than sleeping on the ballroom floor, Aniki said.

Though we still have to clean and modernize our room, Nairi said.

Yeah, but I like to ask do we have class? Nick asked.

Let me check my scroll, it's-! 8:40! Cas exclaimed.

What! We overslept! Nairi exclaimed.

Don't worry, Nairi you get in the closet and change, we'll get our uniforms on, Cas said.

Everyone then got in their uniforms and rushed to class where they met Team Rwby and Team JNPR who seemed late as well.

Late awhile? Cas asked.

Yep, Ruby said.

They soon were able to make it to class before the bell rang.

After the teacher was talking about the common enemy grimm and demons.

Some of the group was bored or learning from the mr. port.

Cas was listening little, strangely he knew about the grimm, he even was carrying the drawing of the grimm.

As he looked at one of the drawings in his which mr. Port caught him.

Mr. Cas! He said.

Cas looked up to see the teacher walking to him.

What do you have there? He asked.

They're my sketches of the grimm I've researched, Cas said.

Oh research, hmm, very well, Mr. Port said as he walked away.

Anyhow, the moral of the story? A True huntsman must be honorable, dependable, strategic, well-educated, and wise, mr. Port said.

Just then Cas raised a hand.

Yes? Mr. Port said.

Well before I came here Ozpin told me that long ago, there was a massacre that involved many huntsmen and huntresses being killed, all said to have the same ability, he said that i could possibly be a descendant of survivors of the massacre, Cas said.

Hmm, i never did my research on that story, very good story, Mr. Peter said.

So what I was trying to ask, who believes themselves to be the embodiment of these traits? Mr. peter asked. 

Just then Weiss raised her hand.

I do sir! She said.

Weiss was soon faced with a Boarbatusk.

Alright. Let the match begin, Mr. peter said as he opened the cage releasing the grimm.

It then charged at Weiss, when she struck it where it defected, Cas was studying the grimm's performance.

Haha, wasn't expecting that were you? Mr. Port said.

She then thrusted towards the grimm where it caught her weapon with its tusks.

Bold, new approach. I like it! Mr. Port said.

As Cas gave his art a weapon warning, the grimm disarmed her.

He then looked back to see Weiss had retrieved her weapon. 

He then heard Ruby's voice.

Weiss, go for the belly! There's no armor underneath- she said until Weiss cutted her off.