Nice Day For A White Wedding

The girls of Riverdale all gathered at the Babylonium, Veronica had reserved the building for Josie’s last night as a single woman, and Tabitha had planned for what she had hoped would be the greatest Bachelorette party ever thrown. The only light had come from a grand stage before the, illuminated with neon fluorescent lights. The servers wore bow ties with no shirts, and the alcohol had no limits. Cheryl had arrived a tad bit underwhelmed by the scene, afterall shirtless men weren't really her style. The rest of the girls however gawked and squealed at the scene, especially Josie. She rolled her eyes at Toni’s reaction, to which Toni quickly noticed, and made her way towards Cheryl.

“Green isn’t a good color on you Cher.” Toni slurred just a bit, as she smiled giddily and pulled Cheryl in for a chaste kiss, her lips tasted of expensive liquor and Cheryl found it intoxicating.

“Everything looks good on me, mon cherie.” Cheryl assured her kissing her again, until they were interrupted by a very drunk Josie.

“See Cheryl, I told you, you could still score.” Josie said dramatically as she clasped one hand on each of Cheryl and Toni’s shoulders, then walked off.

“What was that all about?” Toni chuckled, and Cheryl’s face reddened drastically as she stuttered.

“Nothing Tt, Josie has simply had too much to drink already.”

“You guys come join us, you have to pick your karaoke songs.” Veronica called out, interrupting their conversation before Toni had the chance to say anything. They sat down at the table with the rest of the girls and browsed the karaoke list, as everyone conversated amongst one another.

“Tabitha, you did an amazing job, I'm glad I asked you.” Josie stated.

“Well I can’t take all the credit, Veronica helped.”

“Oh please, hardly.” Veronica said, putting a hand up.

“Well either way I'm excited to see what you have planned for the wedding.” Josie slurred and Tabihta gave a half smile before looking down at the table. Cheryl however wasn’t paying too much attention with Toni leaning into her and playing with her hair, so she decided it was time to get drunk like the rest of them. As the night passed, time became irrelevant and after several songs and dances later, Cheryl quickly found Toni in her arms again.

“I have to admit I'd much rather have my own private show.” Toni husked in her ear, as the other girls threw money at the shirtless men. Cheryl stiffened up at the remark and tried to focus on everything else around her, and the alcohol coursing through her veins wasn’t helping.

“I’m pretty sure Ronnie has some empty room back there we could use.” Toni continued to whisper in her ear, her lips ghosting her neck.

“You can repay me for the dance I gave you at the speakeasy.” Cheryl looked around at the other girls who weren’t paying any attention to them at all, and with that she grabbed Toni’s hand and dragged her back to the first empty room she could find, pushing Toni up against the door, hands roaming greedily over her body before pushing her in. She quickly discarded Toni’s top and pushed her down into one of the chairs before straddling her waist, without breaking contact once.

“Cher.” Toni gasped in between breaths.

“Cher, the door’s open.” However Cheryl ignored her pleas and continued her assault down Toni’s neck towards her chest.

“What if someone comes in-”

“Let them.”

    Toni had woken up with a searing headache and no recollection of what had happened last night, she looked around to see that Cheryl was beside her on one of the small couches in the room. She Quickly found her shirt after noticing it was gone and pulled it over. She then found a small card sitting on the bar counter with her name on it and walked over to collect it