RR Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten: Kyle’s POV

        I woke up oddly warm but since there wasn’t any sun in my eyes I guess that it was still night time. I shifted to look at the clock and noticed it was definitely not my alarm clock. I reared back when I realized I knew whose clock that was. I sat back and felt Alistar pull me closer. I looked down at him and smiled to myself. He had been oddly shy last night despite his urgency toward it. His brown hair fell across his eyes and I took the chance and brushed it aside. He stirred more and eventually opened his eyes. When he saw me looking at him he grew bright red.

    “What?” I whispered questioningly. He bit his bottom lip the way I love it and just shook his head. I squeezed his shoulders, shaking him a bit until he piped up.

    “Fine! I thought last night was a dream but seeing you here.. It obviously wasn’t a dream..” Alistar said biting his lip again. I rolled my eyes lean forward closer to his face.

    “It wasn’t a dream.” I whispered before I press my lips to his. I wasn’t as afraid anymore so I didn’t hesitate. He automatically responded in more ways then one.. but kissed me back.

    I pushed him back on his bed trapped him beneath me yet again. Alistar didn’t resist and just melted into me. This reminded me of Drake but I knew he wasn’t Drake. No one could replace him. Alistar just made a spot of his own right next to him. As his hands started wondering yet again I had to pull out of our kiss just as a half torture, half pleasure growl sounded through my vocal chords. I heard Alistar giggle but his hands didn’t stop. I braced for impact..

    “Eww! No more sex in my house!” I heard Alison screech from Alistar’s doorway. I barked out laughter and rolled over to face her. I looked at Alistar from the corner of my eye and saw his bright red face.

    “Hey Ali!” I said nonchalantly as I leaned back against his headboard with my hands behind my head. She rolled her eyes.

    “I made waffles!” She said and then left us in silence while I just basked in the glory of Alistar’s embarrassment.

    “So embarrassing!” Alistar squeaked and threw his hands over his face. I laughed and leaned over him. He slowly dropped his hands and just looked up at me.

    “I liked it.” I smirked as he hit my shoulder playfully. “Be my boyfriend?” I asked him suddenly. He looked shocked but happy. I saw fear flash through his eyes though and that scared me.

    “No.” He said quietly shaking his head. I dropped my eyes and nodded. I guess I was just something fun for him. “I want to but not right now.” I looked at him confused.

    “What do you mean?” He opened his mouth but closed it again. He gave a tortured sigh and placed a hand on my cheek. “What do you mean?”

    “Are you going to run back to your brothers again?” I was shocked that he asked that. I dropped my head and looked away. “That’s why. I can’t be with you if every time you kiss me or make love to me you run back to them. I don’t want to be torture for you.”

    We sat in silence as we both pondered what to do. After a while Alison yelled up again so we slowly got dressed and made our way downstairs. Walking down though Alistar did take my hand in his. I knew I would never be able to stop the contact with him because this is what love felt like. Could I stop the agreement between them?

    “What’s up your guy’s ass?.. No pun intended, sorry.” Alison asked when we slide down into the dining room chairs. I looked at Alistar but he just ignored her and forked food into his mouth.

    “Well we were discussing our relationship as of now and when I’m going to call my brothers about my visits.” I heard Alistar choke on his waffle and start sputtering. “I mean now that I’ve moved I really should just drop contact you know?” Alistar continued to cough while I patted him on the back and Ali just nodded.