RR Chapter Five

So this is completely unedited! It's back in Kyle's POV.. you get to see him on his first day of school! ^.^ You also get a peek in his past yet again.. and learn a thing or two about his mommy!! Enjoy! :)

___________________________________________________________________________________

    I've never really been nervous in my life but as I stepped into the school my stomach churned. I was afraid I was going to be sick. This was your typical stereotyped school. All of the different groups were spread throughout the campus yard. I tried looking for Alison, even Alistar at the least but there was too many people. I tried asking people where the main office was but I was blown off by all of the types of people. Finally I was answered and sent in the right direction.

    "Hi. I'm the new kid. Kyle Summers." I told the secretary who just stared at me unamused. She just sighed and handed me my schedule and turned back to her work.

    I gave a frustrated sigh and headed out into the crowded campus. I sat down at an empty table and just looked around. I couldn't spot Alison or Alistar but I was getting a couple stares from some girls. I shot them a flirty smile and they just covered their mouths as they giggled. The girls eyes shot up and they just backed up slowly. I looked at them confused until hands covered my eyes and I felt breathing down my neck.

    "Guess who?" I chuckled and pulled Alison's hand off of my eyes. She laughed and sat down next to me. She was wearing short dark denim shorts and a pink top that showed her flawless skin. She just smiled at me.

    "So. Fitting in yet?" She asked resting her elbows on the table. I shot her a are-you-kidding-me look and she just smiled. "Don't worry. You'll be flocked in no time.

    I opened my mouth to disagree but a group of girls and guys, obviously in the "popular" crowd. They all said hey to me and the girls flocked but kept a slight distance when they saw Alison next to me. I'm going to talk to her about that later. We were all talking and getting to know each other when the first bell rang and all of us filed into the building. Alison grabbed my schedule and pointed me in the way of my P.E. class. I made my way, throwing my bag in my locker, and joined the rest of my class outside by the track.

    "Hello class I'm Mr. Hass your P.E. teacher. I only had two rules. 1. Listen to me always, I will deal with no funny business. 2. You will change everyday or else you will fail." All of us nodded. He started taking role but when he came to my name he furrowed his brows. "Um, Kyle Summers?"

    "That's me." I said raising my hand. Everyone turned to look at me while some girls stripped me naked with their eyes. I smiled at them and they blushed.

    We were instructed to start stretching while groups when and took turns changing in the locker rooms since we were just told what to do. When I came back I sat down and began stretching my legs. Someone plopped down beside me and shoulder bumped me.

    "Fancy seeing you here." Alistar said smirking. I rolled my eyes and just sighed. "Ah come on. Don't be a debbie downer. I'm popular." he said air quoting the word.

    "You're such a weirdo you know that?" I said chuckling a bit. "I mean seriously debbie downer? Where exactly do you get your dictionary from?" He opened his mouth to reply with a sarcastic remark I assumed but was cut off.

    "Move your ass gay boy." A burly looking guy said kicking Alistar. Not hard enough to get attention but not soft enough for it not to hurt. Alistar stood up and dusted off imaginary dust on his uniform. The guy sat down next to me and just lounged back.

    "Um, do I know you?" I asked confused.

    "Nah, probably not. I'm Tyler Chaning. So you're Kyle. Heh, I heard you were a "hunk" from all the girls but I guess you're not that bad of a competition." He said sitting up with sarcasm heavily in his words. He smirked cockily and stuck out his hand.