RR Chapter Nine

New chapyter! Yes! xD I hope you guys enjoy it... I edited it myself but I don't know if I got everything. Oh yeah, it's completely in Alistar's POV

___________________________________________________________________________________

    When Kyle ran from the room I slid into a chair quietly as Alison looked at Elle and I back and forth. Elle took a shuddered breath but didn’t say anything. Ali rested her folded hands together on the table and just stared at where the book used to be. All of us just sat there in silence for a while.

    “What just happened?” Alison asked quietly. She looked at me first but I shook my head. I seriously had no idea. “I thought Drake was just a friend of his? But.. but they were so.. I don’t know..”

    “So close?” Elle said quietly. Alison nodded but didn’t say anything. “Drake was his boyfriend Alison.” Alison’s head snapped to Elle in a flash of disbelief.

    “Um what?” She said totally shocked. “I have a hard time believing you but at the same time I do. Why was he so emotional though?”

    “Drake.. he..” Elle took a deep breath and put her hand on her chest. “Well sweetie Drake is.. Well he’s.. how do I word this..?” Elle shook her head, eyes closed and lips pursed. She opened her mouth again but was cut off.

    “He was murdered.” Kyle’s voice rang out in a monotone. He stood on the other side of the table. He flipped a paper that had been in his hand on the table. It fluttered down for a moment before settling in front of Alison and I.

    “Drake Daily, age 19, found slain in the Winchester fields Thursday February 26, 2011. No leads have been found and no convictions. He will be greatly missed and always remembered.” I read the neatly kept newspaper clipping and looked over the grainy picture of an attractive young man with noticeably dark hair and light eyes despite the black and white appearance.

    Kyle snatched the picture from my hand and grumbled something about “Now you know.” and stalked off back to his room. We all were just quiet still until Alison turned and gave me a glare. I knew I was in for it now. She raised an eyebrow at me and I bit my lip from speaking yet. I’ll give her the chance to calm down.

    “Let me guess. You knew this whole time?” She said accusingly. She had a right though. I knew and continued to let her fall for Kyle’s charm just as I have.

    “Alison I wanted-” I was cut off by her standing up with angry tears in her eyes.

    “Let me guess. You two are in something now?” She growled. “Why can’t you just let me be happy Alistar? You always keep things from me! Yes, I’ll get mad but once I found out from them personally I would have been fine but no! How could you! We tell each other everything!” Alison was now in my face pointing her finger as my guilty face.

    “I’m sorry Alison.” I said quietly hanging my head in defeat.

    “No.” I looked up at her. She was shaking her head with a glare still set in her face. “Sorry won’t cut it this time. I might be overreacting to you but think of it from my point of view. I’ve been played this whole time. That’s six whole months Alistar!” I nodded my head and watched her storm out.

    Great. I was just losing everyone. I flopped and face-planted on table. Alison officially hated me and Kyle was brought back to the past he can’t really let go of. I mean losing Charlie was a good thing but I still had to watch my back. Elle patted my shoulder but got up and left me too. I numbly made my way to the door and didn’t realize what I was doing until someone was pulling me out of the water that I had unconsciously had walked to and flung myself in. I looked up and was blinded by blue hair. A pair of dark eyes looked at me confused.