RR Chapter Four

So.. you guys have been blessed! Just kidding. This chappy right herr is in the lovely Alistar's POV. It gives you kind a peak into what him and his boy toy do.. O.o not like that.. Anyway. It's longer than my other chapters because I wanted to explain everything from the beginning.. as in when he first met Kyle.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Alistar's POV

    The pain in my arm was excruciating I knew it would bruise. My back hit the wall instantly with my head banging against it. The throbbing pain shot through my neck all the way to my face. His hot breath on my face made me cringe, it smelt of stale cigarettes and beer. I whimpered as his nails dug into my skin and I knew it was coming.. the punch to the stomach made my double over groaning. He pulled me back against the wall back-handing me across the face.

    “Don’t you ever fucking talk to me like that again! You don’t tell your bitch of a sister either. Got it?” He shouted in my ear making my eardrum ring.

    “Charlie.. please stop..” I cried quietly. My sounds of despair seemed to snap him out of it like it always did. Soon his arms were around me whispering words of apology and like I always did, I clung to him.

    He pulled back and his eyes that were once dilated were now looking into mine with love and compassion. Soon, like it always did, his lips were on my devouring me. I kissed him back though and slipped my hands up his chest into his hair taking it into fists. A rumble of pleasure sounded at the back of his throat as he pried open my lips and kissed me deeper. He slid us back up the wall and pressed his body into mine while his hands roamed. When he found my sweet spot I dug my fingers into his back and I knew was going to regret that. Soon enough his fist connected into the side of my face and his eyes were filled with rage once again.

    “Alistar. Get the hell out!” Charlie shouted at me. He grabbed my already bruised arm and dragged me to the door literally throwing me out. I slumped against the door after he slammed it in my face.

    I did what I always did then. I ran to the store to find Alison. It hadn’t happened this close together before and I was scared now but I knew I couldn’t leave him. The hospital visit last time I tried to break up with him is not worth another one. Running through the door I called out her name. I looked left and saw the blonde haired boy that works here. Speaking which, was walking toward me with a confident aura around him I opened my mouth to ask about Alison but his hand shot out and covered my mouth. His arm gripped my arm where I was bruised but it was gentle with a hint of determination. He started pulling me into the basement and then I became worried. I didn’t really no who he was but now this was creepy.

    He threw my into the computer chair down there while I stared wide eyed at him. The chair started circling slowly from the force he used to shove me in it. Annoyed with it he forced it back to him, the action made me want to laugh but I didn’t. Then I cringed when he started yelling at me. I stuttered trying to come up with something to say but he yelled yet again. I could have done without the name calling but he was clearly trying to help. When I followed him out Alison automatically started yelling at him but he ignored it. She turned to me and inspected me. She found all of the bruises, she knew where too look. Now I see what the guy was talking about, all Alison and Darren did was focus on me and my problems. I knew it had to change, I couldn’t do this to them.

    “God Kyle what the hell it your problem?” Alison complained when he came back. He ignored her yet again and set her sputtering about how he was a cocky jerk. He nodded at Darren and walked out the door.