RR Chapter One

Okay, this is chapter one! Short I know but doesn't it leave you wanting more? Haha xD

Oh yeah.. I have the twins picked out but I don't know who should play Kyle.. He looks like a surfer guy type to me.. but he used to live in Iowa (farmer central) so I'm stuck.. any help??

*Edited* (any other mistakes feel free to mention it!)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Holy shit!” I gasped as I saw my coworker stalking shelves. She was 5’6’ tanned with long brown hair and eyes to match. Her body filled out her uniform and stretching like that, exposed some of her smooth skin.

    “Close your mouth. I think you’re starting to drool.” A voice sounded behind me chuckling. Darren was smirking and shaking his head. He was probably the only person that has been nice to me since I moved here. This week was my second week working here but I haven’t worked with that girl since I got here. Let alone knew she existed.

    “Who is that?” I demanded turning around to look him in the face. He just shook his head. I crossed my arms over my chest and tried to give of a threatening stance but Darren shook it off and continued to smirk.

    “That’s Alison Brian. She’s the hottie of the town if you’d like to call her that. She’s smart though. More than likely to fall for someone like you. Even though you’re really hot and have a killer body.” Darren said winking at me.

    “Dude, what the hell? One, I didn’t know you were gay. Two, I totally don’t swing that way so just back the hell off.” I said putting my hands in front of me creating some distance between Darren and I.

    “Don’t worry I’m just kidding. You know I have a girlfriend anyway. You really aren’t that bright are you?” Darren said, his eyes shining with mischief. “It was just a test anyway. So no worries.” He just shrugged and focused his attention back to stocking shelves so I followed suite.

    “Hey, I’m Alison. You must be new.” She smiled up at me and stuck out her hand. I took it hesitantly and she smiled wider. She obviously knew she had this effect on guys.

    I was too busy staring at her that I didn’t even notice that she was talking to me about something. I just nodded and smiled acting like I knew what she was talking about when I finally decided to listen I only caught the end of what she was saying.

    “So you do want to hang out this Saturday? You said you didn’t work then. Oh yeah.” She said face-palming. “I don’t even know your name.” I smiled easily.

    “Kyle Summers my lady.” I said flashing her my flirty smile. I was hitting it off really good with her and I knew I was in when Darren decided to jump in.

    “Homophobe.” He said coming up next to me. “Tested him myself.” He gestured over to me. I stood there completely confused and turned to look as Alison. Her smile was replaced by a scowl. Her eyes burning with hatred.

    “Forget Saturday. I remembered I already have plans. Talk to you later Darren.” She spat out like her saliva was poison. I whipped around and glared at Darren. Was he purposefully trying to ruin my chanced with her? I was beyond mad when I saw his easy going posture. He really had no idea what he just did.

    “Dude. What the hell? Are you jealous that she was talking to me or something?” I said, or more than likely growled. He just shrugged and turned to walk away.

    I grabbed his shoulder and spun him around a fist ready but he was expecting it and smacked my fist away with ease. It surprised me since I was obviously stronger than him but still. I was royally ticked off. Someone called his name from behind. They weren’t in view yet but I could definitely tell that it was a guy. He had a higher pitched voice but the sound was a guy’s voice. A boy rounded the corner in baggy pants with a black Avenged Sevenfold shirt on. His white sweatshirt was rolled up his arms and his shoe laces were untied. I looked up to his face and a familiar pair of brown eyes staring back at me. His hair was wind blown from running and he was panting. Darren turned around swiftly out of my menacing grip.

    “Where’s Alison. It’s urgent.” the boy demanded from Darren. I looked closer and his eyes were swollen like he had been crying before he charged in here.

    Darren automatically ran to his side and the boy collapsed into him. I stood there dumbfounded and confused about the whole situation. I just watched as Darren dragged him away toward the back room where Alison had stormed to not moments before. They didn’t get far when the boy collapsed in the middle of the aisle. Darren frantically shook him. I ran to his side but he didn’t seem to notice. As soon as Darren’s lips shouted out her name Alison was beside the boy in an instant. Slapping him in the face multiple times Alison sighed in relief when he opened his eyes and began struggling to get up. Alison was quickly at his side and giving him support. Darren went to help and nodded her head back at me and Darren retreated to my side. We stood there silently even after they had left the store just looking at where they had been not moments before.

    “What the hell just happened?” I asked breaking the silence finally. Darren looked at me his face looking as if he should tell me or not.

    “Okay, well that kinda happens regularly unless he finally decides that he should dump his asshole of a boyfriend.” Darren sighed. “So you better just get used to it I guess.” He shrugged his shoulders again which I kinda guessed was his regular thing to do. Or it just came naturally.

    “Wait, wait, wait. Back up for a sec.” I said realizing he said boyfriend instead of girlfriend. “You do know you said boyfriend right?” Darren smiled lazily.

    “Yep. That my good sir was Alistar. Alison’s twin, homosexual, brother.” He said smirking now. “In other words. Your reaction toward me coming onto you really was a test. and if you must know.” He paused, feeding off my eagerness to know what he was talking about. I groaned and told him to continue.

    “You failed.” He walked away and left me standing in the middle of the aisle replaying what he just said. Alistar - homo. Alison - twin. Me - fail. I groaned and slapped my hands on my face. I finally understood why he piped up that I was a homophobe. Wow, good job Kyle you just royally screwed up, not only with your new friend, but the hottest girl you have ever laid eyes on. Fml.