RR Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven!! WARNING: WIll start changing POVs for a little bit.. just to let you know.. enjoy xD       Oh yeah.. totally not edited, sorry 'bout that.

_________________________________________________________________________________

    When Alison had came back into the room she obviously saw that Kyle was no where to be found so I told her his mom called him back. No way in hell was I going to tell her that Kyle, Kyle Summers supposed homophobe, had kiss me and liked it. I knew he liked it too, being that close in proximity to him had told me so...without saying a single word. Alison shrugged it off and I finally showed her my back. Now I’m currently sitting on my bed while she rubs ointment over my bruises and cuts from Charlie’s class ring. She was not happy, not one bit.

    “You’re never seeing Charlie again. I don’t care how much you think you love him. You got that?” Alison said sternly in a motherly way.

    “Actually.” I said quietly. “I’ve haven’t been in love with him for a while. I think I like someone else.” Alison was quiet and I hoped she wasn’t thinking too hard about it. When that happens she always guess what I’m talking about. “Stop thinking!” I groaned.

    “Heh, sorry I just really want to know when that all changed.” Alison giggled. I rolled my eyes and threw my shirt back on. I laid back beside Alison and took her hand.

    We just laid there together in a comfortable silence until Ali whispered a goodnight. She didn’t get up though but turned and rested her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her protectively and closed my eyes as well. That night I dreamt about what happened with Kyle only after he ran away I followed him. I snuck into his house but the inside changed. I saw a burly man but his face was blurry and I didn’t know who it was Elle was crouched in a corner with blood running down her lip and forehead. They man’s hand had traces of blood and was standing over her. I ran and jumped on his back to stop him from hurting her but he easily threw me off. I yelped in pain as two pairs of hands grabbed each of my arms. Their blurry faces laughed and drug me over to the bigger man.

    “Kyle. You. Are. Not. Gay!” The man yelled and his fist connected with my face.

    I sat up in bed in a flash breathing heavily. Alison, who had still been asleep on my chest, now sat up groggily to peek over and see me panting in fear. My hands were shaking as I ran my hand through my hair. I tried to regulate my breathing but the dream had felt so real. The hits and the tight grips on my arms. I shuddered at the thought of that really happening but that also brought something to my attention. The man had called me Kyle and told me I wasn’t gay. Kyle isn’t gay anyway so I don’t know what the problem was maybe I was just imagining what would have happened in his house if I was him.

    “Alistar..” Alison said pulling me out of my thoughts by shaking me. “What’s wrong? What happened?” I didn’t quite have an answer but I had a hunch that I’m definitely looking into right away, starting with Elle.

    I looked at Alison and her worried eyes. I opened my mouth but didn’t know if she’d ask how I knew that but I had to tell her. I opened my mouth again and out spilled my dream I’ll use that as my back up. Her facial expression changed as I explain everything, the pain and seeing Elle defenseless. She bit her lip when I finished but didn’t say anything. Her face went blank when I told her what the big man had said.

    “Alison.” I said quietly. “I think Kyle’s gay.” She looked at me shocked. “I mean the dream has to mean something.” I quickly explained but she looked at me skeptically.

    “Alistar it was just a dream. You and me both know that Kyle is a homophobe, it’s just not possible.” Alison said shaking her head and turning over to go back to sleep. I flattened back out on my bed and sat there thinking about what I should do. I was talking to Elle first, that was my first priority.