RR Chapter Eight

Next chapter! You get a lot of information too.. O.o Yet again.. I have said too much! >.< Curse me. Anywho! I hope you enjoy it :)

____________________________________________________________________________________

Alistar's POV

    It’s been a week.

    No messages. No calls. No checking up on Elle. It’s like he just disappeared. Elle was right though. All we could do was wait. It was killing me but of course I had to be the strong one because it was supposedly Alison that was getting her heart ripped out. Not me. I wouldn’t let Elle tell Alison about Kyle because it would kill her and of course she would blame me. That’s why she hated Charlie so much, he was interested in her but he went for me when he met me. Obviously it was us that ended up together but not before a huge ordeal went down when I refused him because I love my sister more.

    “Alistar. Hello..you there?” Indigo waved a hand in my face. I snapped out of it and looked at her. I don’t know how her and Hazel ended up being at the bottom of the high school food chain. I mean besides their matching nose piercing and Indigo’s blue hair I would, in all seriousness, go straight for them. They are literally that pretty.

    “I think you lost him again.” Hazel said with a smirk on her face. I blinked and looked at them now. They were staring at me now, their eyes screamed trouble.

    “So.. I heard you and Charlie are over?” Indigo says sweetly.

    “I mean what happened is it”

    “Because of the new kid”

    “What’s his name? Oh yeah”

    “It’s Kyle. It’s because of”

    “Kyle isn’t it?”

    I looked back and forth between the two of them as they finished each other’s sentences. I’m actually glad Alison and I didn’t do that, a lot. I never get used to it, so much talking all at once! They looked at me expectantly while I sat pondering what to say. I looked at Hazel then Indigo one last time before I groaned and slammed my head on the table. Matching giggles sounded off immediately. I didn’t dare peek at them they were probably trying to hold it in too. This was my I-Give-Up moment and they knew it. I opened my mouth but other word filled it.

    “It’s time to have a little talk.” Charlie said standing close behind me. I could feel his breath on my neck as he leaned over me to talk into my ear. Never have I been this scared at school as I was now.

    “Um. Okay?” I squeaked as he roughly gripped my arms and pulled me up. I didn’t want to end up in a worse position then I already was so I just went along with it.

    “Where the hell do you think you’re going?” An angry voice sounded behind us. I turned and saw Alison behind us with her arms folded across her chest. A couple guys at her table a few yards away were already standing to back her up.

    “My boyfriend and I have to business to discuss thank you.” Charlie said between gritted teeth and gripped my arm tighter in anger. I whimpered at the pain thinking my arm was about to break. I look at Alison for help but the guys were sitting back down and she was smirking.

    “Okay. Go then.” She said in a smug voice. Charlie grunted then turned around and went to stomp away only to be put flat on his ass by a punch to the face. Him being caught off guard with me in tow added me into the mess on the ground. Charlie sputtered and groaned as blood shot out from behind his hand that was covering his nose. I was suddenly pulled up from the ground and into someone’s arms.