RR Chapter Two

Chapter two! Reminder: This story does start slow.. Sorry but you do get sneak peaks into Kyle's life before he moved! Plus you find out why :)

___________________________________________________________________________________

    Darren was right. He had told me that it would keep happening and it did. Almost every other week Alistar would come barging in the middle of the store and collapse, only to be taken home by Alison. It bugged me that he went back to that guy if he was just going to keep coming in here and have a break down. Obviously people around here were used to it or else I don’t think we would have very many costumers by now. It was starting to drive me insane too. Can’t he just break up with the guy so the rest of us can have some peace and quiet. I guess I was just mad that he took the little attention I got from Alison the moment he stepped in the room.

    “Where’s Alison?” I heard his choked up voice at the front of the store. A week hasn’t even gone by yet! I groaned and decided to take matters into my own hands. I stalked to the front of the store and saw him like he always was. A crying mess.

    Alison and Darren babied him about it so I was going to talk some sense into him instead. He opened his mouth to ask me again but I slapped my hand over his mouth, took his hand and drug him to the basement where I knew no one would hear us. I threw him onto one of the spinning chairs and crossed my arms standing over him. I could see the fear in his eyes as he spun slightly from the force that pushed him into it.  Groaning I grabbed the chair facing it toward me again. He just sat there and stared at me, eyes starting to water again.

    “Shut the hell up!” I said hitting him on the side of the head, enough for him to go wide eyed and look up at me confused. I rolled my eyes. “What the hell do you think you’re doing? I mean seriously. I don’t even like you but it seems like I’m the only one trying to help you!” I yelled at him pacing back and forth. I heard him sniffle and I turned sharply and he just sat up fast like he wasn’t doing anything.

    “Why are you doing this? You don’t even know me.” He whispered quietly after I  glared down on him. He sounded beaten and broken and that just pissed me off even more. I took his shoulders and shook him until he looked at me confused.

    “Will you just shut your trap for one second! I’m trying to convince you that what you’re doing isn’t healthy and it messing with my work space! I have to freaking see you had a mental break down once a week because of your asshole boyfriend. If you had any sense what-so-ever you would have dumped his ass the first time it happened! You’re killing your sister and Darren as well. They have their own life, they won’t be there to take care of you all the time! So stop being a fucking baby and man up!” I yelled in his face. I was pissed, after the first time it happened I started seeing Darren and Alison always glancing at the door every time someone came in.

    “I..I..um..” He stuttered, probably startled by my outburst. He didn’t know me anyway so it wasn’t like it mattered. I rolled my eyes.

    “Now, get your gay ass out of here and do what you should have done a long time ago faggot boy.” I crossed my arms and glared back down at him then stormed up the steps ignoring the confused looks from Alison, who was checking now, and Darren, who was up front facing.

    I heard Alison yell at me to come back and I assumed that Alistar had finally emerged from the basement. I just shook my head and went to the back room to clock out. He came just in time. I got to spend my last minutes yelling at him. That kind of brightened my day. When I went to the front Alison was glaring and Darren just had a blank face. Alistar was still there but he looked like he had a sober face now anyway. I rolled my eyes and saluted to Darren who nodded back. I heard Alison complaining about how cocky I was and how I wasn’t to be trusted but I knew she was checking me out. I felt her eyes sweeping across me as I walked out. Smirking I made my way to my dark purple 2010 camaro, courtesy of my dad’s credit card I happened to swipe before we left. Just as I was opening the door I heard someone call my name.