Why the hell do you have my shirt?

Cw- brief mention of scars
--
Kades POV

My legs bounce up and down from the anxiety I'm feeling. I look out the windows with a frown looking at all the rushing trees going by. I can feel my gut sink when I realize we're getting closer to our destination.

"You doing okay over there kid? You don't look so good"
I give him a curt nod then turn my head to look back out the window. On the outside I look perfectly calm. Well besides my bouncing leg. But on the inside I'm a nervous wreck. I'm already planning ways to run away. I'll need a backup plan. Especially if it turns out anything like last time.

The police officer asked me a couple of questions on the way there but I just gave him short answers if any answers at all. And from our short conversation I found out his name is Patrick Price. Kinda boring to be completely honest. I would have rathered he be named after something cool. Like an animal. Anyway, I let my mind run, trying to distract myself from the inevitable.

We come to an abrupt stop and I automatically tense up. "We're here kid" Patrick says lightly. He turns off the car and gets out. "Don't get out yet, Wait for me" he tells me as he walks up to the house's front door and knocks. I sit in the car staring out the window watching him. He looks back at me and gives me a thumbs up and a smile. The door opens up and a very tall, fit man comes out. I mean this guy is taller than Patrick. I stare at them and mentally make a size comparison of the two. Patrick stands at the other man's collar bone and I can't help but to imagine how tall he would be compared to me. He would tower over me. I quickly take in the man's clean appearance. His honey brown curly hair bounces as he moves his head and his smile is bright. They talk for a few minutes and I see the man peek from in front of Patrick and smile and wave at me. I turn my head quickly and look anywhere but at the house. I take the chance to look around the neighborhood's houses. It looks really fancy. Big houses everywhere with big green lawns and long driveways that lead up to their expensive looking cars and their big houses. I look back at the house I'm going to be staying at and it looks the same as the other houses. Big lawn, Big house, and expensive cars.

I looked away from the house and widened my eyes when I realized Patrick and the man were walking straight towards me. Patrick reaches for my door to open it and tells me to get out. I'm hesitant to but Patrick assures me I'll be okay. I get out and stand there in front of the man awkwardly, looking straightforward at his chest. He bends down to my height and introduces himself.
"Hi, my name is Tyler and I'm the head of the house". He holds out his hand for me to shake. I warily eye his hand and look him in the eye. He retracted his hand and gave me a nod instead. He looked me up and down and again, I felt bare. When I'm in these situations I would usually cover myself with a jacket or a bag but I don't really own anything so I shifted in my position and looked at the floor. His shoes were nice compared to mine.

"Follow me inside and I'll show you your room. I'm sure you're tired so ill get one of the boys to show you around later". Tyler says while we walk with him up to the door. He opens the door and we follow behind him. We walk in through a hallway with a lot of pictures and doors then we are met with a huge living room and kitchen. I let my eyes wonder. There's a huge tv in the living room with 2 big couches surrounding it and a small carpet on the ground. In the kitchen there's an island with 7 chairs surrounding it. A lot of guys I assume.
I looked back up and realized Patrick is doing the same as me and I let out a little smile. I turn my head to look at Tyler and realize he's looking at the both of us smiling. I feel my smile fade and I blankly look forwards. After he realized that I stopped smiling he cleared his throat and continued on. We went up a flight of stairs and he knocked on a door that I was assuming was my room. After no answer he opens the door and I'm met with a room of 2 sets of bunk beds. "Sorry, I forgot to mention that you'll be sharing a room with two other guys. Is that okay"? He starts the sentence looking at the officer and then looks down at me.