I'm not gonna be sleeping for a while

A/N : I CHANGED DARRENS NAME TO CAMERON!!!!
--
Kades POV

He said his name was Cameron right? I look at him in shock and before I can find any of my words Remy speaks for me. "I told him that he could wear your shirt cause he wanted to shower. I'm sure he didn't mean any harm". He defends."How do you know that you don't even know this leech?" He says as he directs that last comment at me.

"Cameron calm down and apologize". The other familiar guy that had introduced himself as Pierce said.

"No. This dumb shit got my shirt dirty. A shirt that I never gave him permission to wear". I look at him confused and slightly ticked off since it's only a shirt.

"I just picked up something ra-"

"You should've got your own shit from whatever house you came from. I mean come on guys why the hell are you defending this guy. Didn't he come in with a police officer? For all we know he's a murderer that also happens to be an underaged orphan".

These guys are my roommates? I snap.

"Okay". I seeth. "I've fucking had it". I stand harshly. " I tried to be patient. You know what. I apologize I fucking wore your shirt. I apologize I didn't have any other clothes to wear because I was homeless before this, you ignorant, insolent, self centered, ASSHOLE". I yelled, getting up and pushing my chair in. I glare at him. Cameron rubs his hands in his head as if trying to calm himself and I catch a glimpse of his hand. My ring. The ring that I gave the little boys I knew when I was little. The rings I gave the boys that saved me. The rings that I gave to my first friends. My first loves. I stand there dumbfounded blankly staring at him. If that's Cameron then that means that's actually Pierce. I'm certain they would never leave each other. Or maybe I shouldn't be certain considering I thought the same before they left me. I frown. There's no way it's a coincidence though. I blankly stare at the two of them putting the pieces together. The same eyes, the same face. The familiarity hits me and a wave of emotions hits me. Hurt, love, shame, nostalgia. I ran back up to the room and shut the door.

I let my back lean against the door and I slid down the door. I put my hands in my hair and slid down the door. I let out a shaky breath as I remember. All the times they would hug me. Read to me. Patch me up. All the special moments we shared. All the bad moments. All the fun. All the sad. All of the unspoken. Kade pants as if he just ran a mile. His face drowns in tears and heart drowns in hurt as he remembers how they broke apart. His tears slowly die down and all there's left is numbness. He walks himself to the bed and covers himself. He slowly is engulfed in sleep.

I wake up to the sounds of crying. I want to open my eyes but it feels wrong to. I feel around to give me any clue as to where I am. I attempt to move my hand but it seems to be stuck. I move my other hand to feel it's also stuck. I keep moving around. Leg, stuck, arm, stuck, body, stuck. I slowly open my eyes to see a young girl. Pigtails in her brown hair. Her brown doe eyes scream help. Out from the darkness behind her comes a man, One I recognize, someone that was a client. He quickly grabs her by her small arms. She doesn't belong with this man. Anyone can see that. So why isn't anyone helping her as she screams and cries? "Someone help her"! I scream as she gets farther away. Before the man gets too far away I see something shiny in his hands. Something sharp. He puts it against her and I panic, lunging at the man. He gets closer to her with the object and I get closer and closer but he takes the sharp object and-

I gasp myself awake panting. My chest is heavy and aching for air. Sweat drips down my face as I look around and realize I'm in the dark. I force my rapid heartbeat to slow as I wipe the sweat off my face. A slight headache begins to form as I remember the contents of yesterday. Police, Foster home, Cameron and Pierce. I sigh as I force myself to get up and head to the bathroom. I stare at my sweat drenched hair and my eyes pan down to my face. I haven't had a nightmare about Ariel in a while. I frown deeply. I really hope she's okay. I splash my face with water and figure I'm not going to be sleeping for a while.

A/N

Sorry for such a short chapter but I didn't know how to go about it. Don't worry though cause DOUBLE UPLOAD!

Question- Any super power. What would it be?