He's a homophobe

Pierce POV

By the time I woke up Kade was already out of the room. I was wanting to talk to him before Cameron woke up. I know talking to him with Cameron around isn't gonna work. His explosive personality will blow up in his face and make him hate up even more. So I have to do this alone.

Unfortunately

That's extremely hard when the guy is definitely hard core avoiding us. He won't even look at anyone. Was it that disgusting to him? Did it embarrass him to see us like that, this much?

I frown

We originally had assumed he wouldnt be one but we kept our relationship a secret on Tyler's orders...just in case.

Glad we took that route

Even if it didnt last long...

I hear someone walk down stairs and I catch sight of a familiar head of hair.

Cam

He prances down here with messy hair and his pajamas hang dangerously low on his hips.

Damn...

"Good morning everyone"

Everyone give him a response back...

Except for Kade. He tenses up.
He could've atleast said something...
Before he would've mumbled a good morning but now...

I shrug it off for now and decide to let the thought come back to me. Id ask him later if i can

My lover walks up to me, giving Kade a side eye.

I smirk to myself.

Of course he is.
After last night Cam tried to get him to come out for about 30 minutes but gave up and went to sleep.
I know Cams feeling a little anxious about this so I don't protest when he sits beside me today.
Everyone gives us a weird look
Except for Kade. He didn't even look. He continues staring intently at his food.

We had made an agreement that as long as we didn't know if Kade is homophobic or not then we would only sit across from each other.

I shrug and give them a look that says
'ill explain later'

I grab breakfast and sit down. .
Now that I'm really looking at him, he looks like he's seen a ghost. His skin is sickly pale and there's bags under his eyes. Deep and dark red bags.
His hairs a mess like he didn't even bother to fix it when he came down. Not to mention the way he's tapping his foot like he's ready to get out of here.

Yeah... I wouldnt doubt he's homophobic. This definitely isn't Kaden...

Everyone starts chatting but all I can notice is the way Kade pushes his food around his plate back and forth like a machine. He hasn't took his eyes off his plate at all.

Something feels wrong but I can't quite place it.

That feeling is quickly replace by my anxiety as everyone looks at us like
'what have you done'
My leg taps under the table but Cams hand stops my leg from becoming a jackhammer.

Everyone has noticed the way he tenses up when he hears our voice or if he notices one of us look at him..
Or the way his leg has been bouncing and his hand seems to twitch.

The moment we made eye contact is when I knew

He's homophobic...and or he hates us.

He abruptly stood up and threw away his plate, shoving it in the sink.

"Where do you think your going?" Tyler says but Kade keeps walking

"KADE!" Tyler raises his voice and he violently flinches.
"Yeah?"
"You know the rule. Eat until you and everyone else has finished or else there's a punishment".

His face changes and I don't miss how his eyes flash with fear. I don't think anybody misses it.

"S-sorry. Not hungry" he says as he races out of the door.

With a slam of the front door everyone goes silent. A pen dropping could be heard if you dropped one.

Everyone's eyes accusingly stare at us.

"What the hell did you do?"

Cam can't find his words with all eyes on us. His mouth opens and closes to find an answer but nothing comes out so I speak for him.

"Me and Cam were doing things last night" I say, insinuating that we were having sex.

"Oh?"

"Why would you do that?"
"We agreed on no affection around him"
"We did warn you that he might not like gay people"

"It's my fault." Cam speaks up, not wanting me to take all the blame.
"I was stressed and he was trying to help me"

Everyone looks around awkwardly and Tyler sighs.

"So did he hear you or what?" Someone cuts in
"He saw us. He was staring right as us with sweat pouring down his face."

"He looked like he'd seen a ghost" I say, backing Cam up.

Tyler frowns, looking disappointed. He didn't want this to turn into a situation like the last one.

We had to kick a guy out because he was homophobic. Once he found out about me and Cam he started spewing slurs at us anytime he saw us until Cam couldn't take it anymore.
Especially when it got violent

"How did he react?" Remy asks and I look away from him embarrassed. I forgot he was here.

"Well he wasn't acting like this yesterday so...,"

"My guess? He's a homophobe"