"What do you want to know?"

Kades POV
I've been staring at the wall for hours, pretending to be asleep just in case anyone wakes up. I can already feel it. Today's gonna be a shitty day.

It's still dark out and nobodies awake. I feel like I've been awake for hours now, this is taking forever. I get out of bed planning to sneak out. I put on the broken shoes that I wore earlier yesterday and opened up the window. A few creaks and squeaks from the window but I look around and nobody wakes. I shift myself out the window and grab onto the gutter of the roof. I look around and all I see is a tree that I could get to without getting hurt. Shit. I hang onto the unstable gutter as I shift my dangling body towards the tree. I pushed off from the side of the house and landed on the tree and hit my head on a branch. I grab the back of my head in pain as I mutter cuss words under my breath. This is only making that headache worse. I make my way down the tree and start my walk to nowhere. As I breathe I can see my breath fog. My skin aches to be warm again. Maybe I should have put on the pants I wore yesterday but noo instead I'm in basketball shorts.

After wandering around hopelessly I find my way to a gas station. I should probably get some headache medicine, or a cigarette. I shamefully shake my head at the thought of reverting back to old habits. If I come back with a smell of cigarette smoke I'll probably get in trouble. Especially since this isn't my shirt. I plan on not getting in trouble in my short stay here, but then again that plan has already been ruined. I'm gonna rephrase that. I plan on not getting into MORE trouble in my stay here. I go in the store and steal a pack of cigarettes and stand on the side of the store waiting for some weirdo to have the same plan as me but actually have a lighter on them. I wait around for a while before I see a guy that gives me a light. I take off Cameron's shirt before I start smoking. I feel the cold air pierce my skin and let out a groan. I need to finish this and go back to the house. I promised myself that would be the last time I smoked and quickly finished smoking so I could hurry back to the house. I stuff the pack of cigs in my pocket and jog back since the sun seems to be coming up pretty quickly.

I climb the tree and the gutter, open the window, and slide myself inside. I shut the window and jump when I hear a deep voice. "Where were you"? I almost crapped my pants. I'm in trouble. I'm gonna get in trouble, I say to myself silently with my eyes closed and I turn around. I turn my body first then my head. I slowly open one eye and it reveals a tall blackish-blue haired man. Six. "Oh hey six...". I nervously said, rubbing the back of my head.

He lazily lays back against the bed frame. "Answer the question".

"I- Uh" I need to find a way to get myself out of this.

"Nevermind. I don't really care" He says in a deep sleepy voice as if he just woke up. "Tyler wants you in his office to talk to you and he sent me up here''. He turns his back and starts to walk away. "Hurry up though. We can't start eating without you two". He says and walks away. I stood there in shock. Thank god he didn't ask any further. I start fixing myself up when I remember what he said. 'We can't start eating without you two.' WE. I turn around and let my eyes search the room for a moment. They're not here. Oh Jeez, I panic. My plans are not working out well. I look at the digital clock on the nightstand and the time reads 9:47. "WHAT"! I gently scream. I groan, I mean there was no way I was out for that long. I hurriedly fixed my hair and rushed down stairs past the kitchen to where I remember Tyler explaining where his office was. I knock before I'm told to enter and I sit in the chair across from his desk. He sits in his desk chair with perfect posture. His chiseled jaw flexing and brows furrowing as he reads the paper in his hand.

"Kade".

"Yes"? I immediately responded sitting up straight and mentally wondering if i'm in trouble for sneaking out or something else...