Drunk calls

TW:  FLUFF, SLIGHT ANGST, COMEDY.

SUMMARY: Dazai left work early to find something to entertain him.  He comes across his old partner's contact and decided to unblock him after 4 years for the fun of it. But then he gets a shock when he sees the person that is dialing him.

DAZAI'S POV
I glanced at the time, 6:04. "Ku-ni-ki-da Kun !" The male glanced at me with annoyance in his eyes, " What ?"

" Can I leave ?"
"No, not until you finished those." The greenish blonde points at my stack of paperwork that was sitting on my table.

"I'll finish it by this week! I swear.. It's Friday today, can't I leave early ?" I pleaded the workaholic male, which he nods angrily in response.

I jumped off my chair and headed towards the door, "Bye Dazai-kun !" a boy called out. "Bye !" I say before swinging the door and running out of the agency.

I walk along the streets as the breeze touches my equally cold body. ' So relaxing.. ' Sure I had the evening off now, but what was I going to do? I sighed, I thought of a list of things to do. 'Definitely not doing those paperworks..' I crossed the option off my list in my mind.

That was until I came up with the greatest idea ever ! It was stupid but it seemed interesting enough, unblocking Chuuya.

Ever since I left the Mafia, I had him blocked. But now I was curious to see the messages he sent me, which probably are death threats.. maybe some pleading if I'm lucky enough !

I quickly sat down on a random bench before swiftly pulling out my phone, I looked through my contacts searching for a certain name. Then I found him, 'Slug'. I smiled at the name before opening our messages. 4 years ago the message said. To think that time flies this quickly.. !

I pressed unblock, waiting for the messages to slowly pop up.
________________________________

SLUG

HOW MEAN CHUUYA!

Fuck off Dazai
4 years ago

NEW MESSAGES!

oi where r u?
mackerel???
4 years ago

oh so you left?
why didnt you tell me?
fuck you osamu
4 years ago

i hope you fucking commit suicide you bastard
4 years ago

please come back..
4 years ago
________________________________
It was just as I expected! Death threats and some pleading, but for some reason.. It deeply hurt me to read the messages my partner sent. I didn't know why I had this uncomfortable feeling in my chest, was it guilt? No, couldn't be. I shook my head and scrolled to the most recent messages-- which were from yesterday! How surprising!
________________________________
Shopping list :
- Eggs
- Fish
- Flour
- A new bowl since I broke the old one
- Red wine for tonight
sent yesterday

Schedule :
A night off today n tomorrow no work to do
sent yesterday

I managed to get someones number today. Date this sunday at 7pm.
sent yesterday
________________________________
I couldn't believe what I was seeing, Chuuya really wrote his schedule and shopping list here! I scrolled back through the past messages.. he has been doing this for at least an year now!

What does he take me for!? His personal reporter!?

But I can't believe that he actually got a date.., good for him..

I was deciding on to interrupt his date or not when my phone rings, it was Chuuya. Did he find out that I unblocked him? I sighed and press the accept button, it won't hurt, right?

3RD PERSON POV
Dazai reluctantly picks up the call that awaits on his phone, only to be met with a drunken voice. "Eugh.. who is that??" A voice groaned out.
"Chuuya?" Dazai questioned.

"Oh..! You're name was.. hic Tasamu Lazai, right?" The male says, his tone revealing the fact that he was proud of what he said..

The brunette chuckles, trying not to burst into laughter. "CHUUYA ARE YOU DRUNK!?"

"hic maybe..?" Chuuya answers back sluggishly.

Dazai bursts into laughter, unable to hold it anymore. "Oh god.., what will I do with you?"

" I don't know? hic  buy me another bottle?"

Dazai swore he could almost see Chuuya with puppy eyes through the phone as he said that.

"No way! In your dreams.. How did you even get drunk at this time??"

"Wel- hic.. Mari said I had the night off.. and I thought I'd go for a ... microscopic drink."

"Chuuya. That's not how you use microscopic.. and did you mean Mori?"

"That's hic what I said!" The angered male screamed through the phone.

"Where are you?" Dazai gets off his bench, facing to the direction of the wind.

"Home.."

"I thought you were at a bar?" Dazai asks, confused as he walks towards Chuuya's apartment.

"hic.. I don't know.. I was at an bar but then I had a dream!" The ginger exclaims through the phone.

"A dream??"

"Yeah! hic.. I-.. flew home!! I grew wings!! I'm an angel noww..-! hic"

Dazai stops in his tracks, tilting his head to the side. "You grew wings-..?" That's when Dazai realized, Chuuya had used his ability while drunk! "CHUUYA!? DID YOU USE YOUR ABILITY??" The male asks, clearly worried as he picked up his pace. Almost sprinting through the streets to Chuuya's apartment.

Dazai stops, he had arrived in front of Chuuya's balcony in only a few minutes after hearing that the ginger wasn't responding. "CHUUYA! ARE YOU IN YOUR APARTMENT??? COME TO THE BALCONY!! I'M HERE.." Dazai manages to say, completely out of breath.

Really..?" Chuuya asks excitedly like a dog getting a treat for the first time.

Not long after, Dazai could see the balcony doors opening, it revealed a drunk Chuuya! Dazai watched as the ginger walks out of the room swaying everywhere from the highest floor.

"DAZAIIIIIIIII I'M AN ANGEL" The male screamed from the top of his lungs, earning some looks from people.

Dazai waved his hands like crazy when he saw Chuuya climbing the balcony. "NO CHUUYA! I'M SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE DOING THAT!! NOT YOU!! GET DOWN..!!"

"BUT I CAN FLY!! I'LL SHOW YOU.." Chuuya shouted out, both of his feet standing on the edge of the balcony. The brunette positioned himself to where Chuuya was jumping in order to try and catch him but he then realized something.. would he even survive?

"NO CHUUYA BAD DOG WAIT STOP DON'T JUMP ON ME FROM THE HIGHEST FLOOR I DON'T WANT TO DIE LIKE THIS NO STOP CHUUYA BAD DOG BAD DOG!!!!"

In the end.., they survived! Barely.

Dazai made sure that whenever Chuuya was drunk, he'd always come over. And every time Chuuya woke up, he never remembers anything! Dazai always blocks him after too. Chuuya is confused to why the messages said that they called, but he never bothered in investigate it.

Word count : 1101