Soulmate mark

TW : Comedy

Summary : Soulmate marks appear starting from the age of 15. Their soulmates marks are the words that their soulmate will first say when meeting them, it can be written anywhere on the body and can only be erased when they have met their destined person. Chuuya's soulmate mark was "FUCK YOU ED SHEERAN!".. he pretty much got made fun of it because his mark was on the front of his neck.

!MODERN AU!

CHUUYA'S POV

Ever since I got my soulmate mark, I swore that I would never, ever..-- love the jerk that put this mark on me. In my whole life, I was made fun of every time my mark was shown. That's basically the reason why I started wearing chokers! What's so 'bad' about being a ginger!?

I cursed to myself once again before putting on the leather choker around my neck. I had gotten used to this, not that I hated it that much. But it bothered me whenever people stared, I've gotten the looks that people would give to, to an emo teenager.. It's not my fault that I like wearing black! And I can't even take this stupid choker off..

I walk down the streets, there it was again, the looks. I scoffed at the eyes on me, so what if I dressed this way? I put on my earbuds, pulling out my phone. I've had a habit of walking around with my eyes glued to my phone, sure it was bad but I never really cared.

I decided on a café to spend my time at, distracting myself from the piles of work I had. When I entered the café, I saw that there weren't many people there. It was nice and calm. Well that was until I accidently bumped into someone.., spilling their drink on them.. but it didn't surprise me, what surprised me was their response.

"FUCK YOU ED SHEERAN!!" The male in front of my screamed out. "THIS WAS NEW-"

"OH SO YOU'RE THE BITCH THAT PUT THIS FUCKING MARK OF A CURSE ON ME, YOU MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU KNOW WHAT I FEEL EVERYDAY SEEING THIS SHIT ON ME? I SWEAR I WILL MAKE YOU WISH THAT YOU WERE NEVER GIVEN BIRTH TO YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!"

The man stares at me blankly, his mouth wide open. "WELL AT LEAST YOU DON'T HAVE THIS FUCKING ESSAY ON YOUR ASS!?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP NOT EVERY GINGER IS ED FUCKING SHEERA- you have that mark where.?"

3RD PERSON POV

Silence fell, the two man stared at each other. Not aware of the commotion they made in the café, poor the customers who just wanted to have a nice drink had to witness this. The taller male spoke up, "My ass. I have that shit on my ass.. Do you want to fucking see?"

The ginger squinted his eyes at the other, "Dumbass.. it disappeared already!"

"Well how do I know it disappeared already!? What if you're not my soulmate!!" The brunette tugs his shirt dramatically.

Chuuya grunts and pulls his choker off, showing the marks that were almost faded away. "BAHAHAHA THAT'S WHY YOU WEAR A COLLAR!?" The male bursts out laughing.

"WHAT THE FUCK IT'S NOT A COLLAR!!"

"AND YOU BARK JUST LIKE A DOG TOO!!"

This was based off a printerest post I saw ! Idk if this song matches..🤷‍♀️

Word count : 548