Pheromones

TW: Omegaverse, suggestive,. (goofy ahh plot, cringe...)

Summary: Chuuya wasn't a full alpha under special circumstances.

In this world, people had their secondary genders— alphas, betas, and omegas.
Secondary genders identified more important than their main gender. It didn't matter if a man was an omega or a woman was an alpha.

Each secondary genders have their own special advantages and disadvantages. Alphas had ruts and dominating pheromones. Omegas had heat but some had recessive pheromones, meaning their scent is light normally. Betas are neutral and can't detect pheromones, nor do they have any monthly problems. They are considered 'normal' and quite ideal.

Chuuya here had a special case. In his early childhood before the age of seven, meaning before he was A5158,.. He was originally an omega boy.
Due to the fact that he was experimented on to become a vessel for Arahabaki, they tried to change his secondary gender into an alpha.
The experiment had temporarily worked, at least until now.

Just a few months ago, Chuuya's original secondary had began to return and mix in with his current. The doctors had no cure for this special case.

Many changes were made after that. Chuuya stopped having rut, instead it was replaced with heat. Since he is still somewhat alpha, he thankfully couldn't get pregnant.

His pheromones had changed too, a recessive one. Its scent was slight but anyone that had a keen nose could smell it.

The current people that know about his case was Mori and Kouyou. It had made his life a bit more difficult, especially during heat. He has it every two month at a random time but it was bothersome every time..

-

CHUUYA'S POV

I glared at the corpses beneath me. The horrible smell reeked and slithered out to the door. My coat was stained red, if only I was more careful. "You seriously barged in?" The door creaks open as a man leans on the wall. He stares at me with a somewhat disgusted look on his face as he chuckles. 

I ignored the person and walked out of the 'crime scene', he follows me from behind, smirking each and every step he takes closer to me. I grunt as the smell does not leave me-- in a flash, the man whips my hat off my head and takes off running. 

"DAZAI YOU FUCKING IDIOT !!!" 

He glances back and stuck his tongue out at the me, cheerily laughing as he was chased. That person was Dazai Osamu, a suicidal maniac. It's been a long time since we interacted. Unfortunately things did not stay like that for a long time since we were sent on a mission as double black. 

He was the person I least wanted to meet. Things would turn out even more troublesome if he caught onto the fact that I'm only half alpha.

Eventually I caught on and held back Dazai by his coat, he pouted as I snatched back my hat. 

"You're no fun ." I scoffed at his comment. 

"I've never wanted to be fun. Especially not with you.." I glared at the brunette as he brushed off dust from his coat. He had a light smile on his face, to me it was suspicious. 

That's when I realized his pheromones were pouring out. The smell of blood was replaced with a dominant scent that smelled like flowers, specifically red camelias. As I was an half omega, the scent was starting to affect me. I hated that he was spilling out his pheromones but was also glad because it made mine nonexistent. 

"Can you fucking stop?" He eyed me.

"Why? There's nobody around his anyways!.." He slyly grinned as he kept on walking. I followed not so far behind. He looked back as a sign to tell me to walk faster. 
I let out a long sigh before walking beside Dazai which made him strangely happy.