May I take this dance?

TW : Fluff

Summary : This was when Chuuya and Dazai were still teens. Mori had sent them to gather information from a target that was attending a ball. 

BTW THE SONG WILL START MATCHING AT A CERTAIN SCENE..

--------

'Knock. Knock. Knockk.. knock..' several knocks were heard throughout the halls, that was until the door opened. It revealed their boss sitting on his chair, a smirk planted on his face. The teens entered the room, sitting in the chairs that were provided. Soon enough, the man's smirk had been wiped off by a stern face.

His voice echoed through the hollow room, " I'm sure you know why you're here, yes ?"

The teens who had the same stern and cold look plastered on their faces nodded in an instant.

" It's simple. Get information out of a man named Clifford ." Mori continued, " You will receive details about it a bit later. I am sure that I don't need to explain more ."

A sickly sweet smile formed on his face, "Now off you go." The door behind them opens.

Chuuya and Dazai bowed to the man before leaving, Dazai scrunched his nose in disgust at the sick smile he gave while Chuuya only paid attention to the paper that was given to him.

The redhead mumbles out while the other leans in, "Clifford.. a foreigner. " Chuuya points to the text on the paper, " It's a disguise mission, we'll be attending a ball ."

" Clearly, don't forget I can read too ." The brunette rolls his eyes playfully while the other smirks, " Sorry, I thought you were too stupid. "

Dazai gasps dramatically, gripping his heart. " Aren't you supposed to be the dumb one? After all, you're just a dog ."

Dazai swore he could see a vessel pop when the male turned to him, " You..- you-! Fucking BASTARD !"

Right then, the male jumped on the other. Everything went so fast, they were tangled up with each other. Groans could be heard, they pulled each other's ear. That was until they heard footsteps behind the door, they had forgotten that the door next to them was Mori's office. Chuuya and Dazai stared at each other with slight panic before pulling themselves into a closet.

--------

The door opens, " It seems nobody is here. boss ." The man said.

" I see, get in. We have.., matters. To discuss."

The voices faded away as they heard a thump. The two teens sighed and huffed, sweating because of the small privacy and space.

" You're crushing me !" Dazai whines, trying to move away from the male that was panting heavily on them.

" Oh shut up! We nearly got into trouble !!"

Dazai stuck his tongue out, though it was dark, Chuuya had seen it and elbowed the teen. As result, both of them fall out of the closet, making a loud thump.

The footsteps were nearing again, and Dazai took off running. The doors open.., " Who keeps interrupting us..?" The man sighs as he heads back in.

Chuuya started panting heavily, as the brunette left him to cling to the roof. His ability deactivates as he swiftly got to the ground, shortly chasing his partner.

--------

Chuuya tugged at the suit he had to wear. Since this was a ball, he needed to dress elegantly. He wore a tight gray suit. It outlined his body shape perfectly, showing all of his curves. His room opens, revealing Dazai. " What's taking you soo long !? Are you a girl..-...."