Beautiful

TW : angst, this is just smt i had in my drafts but idk how to continue it

Summary : Chuuya is gorgeous. (MANS BREATHTAKING..) 

DAZAI'S POV

For as long as I remembered, I always though I had met an angel. He was the only cure to this pitiful world of mine. Oh.. How his hair lightened the streets even during the cold windy nights, how it swayed along with the wind every time he ran.. My only source of light during the dark, my only hope. Every time his eyes fluttered open, I was hypnotized. I could endlessly drown in those eyes, if only... Those blue eyes reminded me of the ocean, so dark and deep yet so magical and breathtaking. Even when he is at his ugliest moments, beauty never left. The red lines that ran through his body, dark as blood. His eyes glistened a white, which somehow felt comforting. I loved every part of him. 

And that beautiful being had a blade to my throat. Yet I could not muster up anything. The way his eyes are fixated on me, how he looks so calm. He stared at me without a motion or word. I could tell he was frustrated, but I was already apprehended. I was mesmerized. I didn't realize it started pouring, but I was glad. Drops of water steamed down his hair and face, he was unusually red. I find it pleasing, his face was flushed. I wonder why his eyes seemed swollen, how could someone look so majestic? The blade pointed towards me started shaking, that's.. strange.

Nevertheless, he's still beautiful. Everything was blurred, my mind was only filled with him. I could see his mouth moving, but I could not recall what he said. Why was that? It seems he has withdrawal the blade from my neck, red spots wear appearing on him. It looked familiar to when he had used that, his eyes kept the same shade. What a relief.. No mater how gorgeous he looked, I wouldn't want him to go through that painful state again. But sometimes I had other thoughts, I must be sick. Huh, that's weird. The blade is red. Wasn't it clean before? What happened.. did he get hurt?

Oh. It seems I was wrong. I see, the red from my neck. Why are you walking away? Please come back. I want to see your face once more.. Ah.. My vision's getting blurry. You have disappeared from my sight again. I just wanted to be with you.. if only I had longer time. I am pleased, you helped me complete my wish. Even though I am a bit disappointed, it'll do. Oh.. I miss you so much. This rain is so cold without you. I would rather drown in your eyes than this sickening mud. When is it going to end? Will you come back and send me off?..

....

I guess not. My time ran out.. but I could catch a glimpse of you standing on the roof.. Even from afar, I could tell that you were in pain. Why? 

I guess this is my end. But I wanted you to hear one thing before I left, I didn't get the chance to say it but..

I really love you, Nakahara Chuuya.

Next time.. please stay with me longer, let my last sight of this place we call earth, be you. 

Once more, I will say it.

I love you Chuuya. 

omg 2 posts in a day? say thank you. 
even though this was rlly short and kind of boring ........................ ehe
i love you (winks w rizz)

Word count: 596