Sober (1)

TW : Suggestive theme

Summary : Dazai shows up at Chuuya's house drunk.

CHUUYA

My only source of light was the moon and my phone. I glanced over to my clock that is barely readable with the moon glimmers, it read 1:02 A.M. I mindlessly scrolled through my phone. Ever since I worked for Mori, I had forgotten what it was like having a day off. Now that I earned myself a break, I had no idea what to do except spending time rolling around in my bed-- which lasted until now.

There's nothing interesting to do.. Well that was until I saw various of posts on the internet of people styling clothes. It seemed fun enough for me to get out of bed and dig into my closet. I had lots of clothes during the past when I was in the PM, but now, not so much. All my clothes were basically combat clothes or my usual clothes. Dang, there was nothing to style.

But then I came up with a crazy idea. Why don't I try to style my clothes from when I was still a teen? Sure the clothes are old, but I'm sure they still fit. Maybe they're tighter because I actually started eating, but I think the size won't change. I'm a genius!

And so, I swooped through the backs of my closet. Only pulling out 4 shirts and a pair of shorts. Right, since I fought a lot when I was a teen, my terrible quality jean that I stole off someone was teared. Oh well, shorts could work. I scanned through the shirts, there was a white plain one, a yellow crop top? A white button up and finally a black dress shirt. Which would look better with black shorts ??

Great, now I looked like a teenage girl deciding what to wear for her date. Why don't I just try them all on? Except the white shirt because it in looks too plain.. I threw the shirt back in the depths of my closet.
————
I first tried on the crop top, it wasn't bad but this one was all old and had the worse condition so I threw it in the trash. Then I wore the black dress shirt, considering that my shorts were already black, it made me look like a certain someone. Finally, I chose the white button up. Sure it was simple, but it looked nice actually. 'Not bad' I thought as I spun in the mirror. I sighed and unbuttoned the first two buttons.

'I could wear it on another day, it I get the chance. It's pretty late now..'
A noise interrupts my thoughts.

Knock knock

Who was it knocking at my door at this hour I thought before hearing a man's voice.

" Open up Ch-uu-ya~!"

Am I hallucinating? That voice, it couldn't be.. I had no time to change so I quickly threw on a giant coat.

" Dazai !?" I swung the door open.

He gave me a smile before barging into my house. "Ah Chuuya~ Your house is so clean ! I'm surprised ."

I shut the wooden door behind me before glancing at Dazai. I was about to say something when a smell reeked him, " Oi, did you not change your bandages? It stinks ."

He raises an eyebrow before showing me his new bandages. What was the smell? It wasn't his old bandages.. it's the smell of alcohol!  

I cringe at the man, " Please don't tell me you're drunk ."

Dazai stuck out a tongue and laid on my couch, " Chuuuyaaaa~ I'm bored...."

Seriously? Now I had to babysit him? I walk to the kitchen ignoring the brunette that wiggled around my couch. " Get out, Dazai ." 

I could hear faint footsteps approaching me, I turned around. " Hm? Why should I ?" Our eyes made contact, which shortly broke after he noticed my outfit. 

" Aren't you too small for that ?" He starts laughing at my face. I swore I could feel a vessel pop.  

" What did you say..!?" I leaned closer into Dazai. He chuckles. 

" You're soooooooo short Chibi !!" 

I grunted and shoved him out of my way. I sat on the couch and stared at him. " Get out, Osamu."

He glares at me devilishly, " How about no, hm ?" Dazai walks over to me and leans in my face.

That was when I noticed how swollen his eyes looked. His face, flushed red. My eyes lead me to his lips, which were really dry. " My eyes are up here, Chuuya ." 

I flinch, embarrassed at what I was doing. He is really drunk, isn't he? I let out a long sigh before laying onto the couch. I'd like to kick him out but he was drunk, I guess I'll do that when he's more sober. I wonder how he got like this? He doesn't drink much.

" Ne Chuuya, what are you wearing under this ?" Dazai says as he tries to lift up the coat. I quickly pulled it down and slapped his hand away. He looked at me surprised, before his lips curled into a smirk.

" You're hiding something aren't you !" 

I roll my eyes, " No I'm not.. "

Dazai raises an eyebrow, " Take it off then ."

I return the eyebrow raise. If I refused, he would just keep annoying me.. he's drunk right? I do know that whenever we got wasted, he never remembers anything so it should be fine. I just need to button the shirt up after I take it off. 

" Fine ." I say, his eyes filled with curiosity and delight. Those brown eyes traced my every movement as I sat up and took off the coat. 

" There. I'm not hiding anything." I let out an scoff.  

" ..... "

" Dazai ?" I noticed he wasn't responding. 

THUMP

I opened my eyes as I was shoved onto the cushions. Dazai looked at me, his eyes filled with.., lust. " Dazai..?"

The moon shimmered on his brown hair, as well as his eyes that were full of lust and darkness. Did he not realize what he was doing? " Get off me.." I tried to push away, only to be pinned out even harder on the couch.

" Dazai !! You're drunk !" I grunt at how his grip on me tightened. 

He seemed to notice my stress and softened his grip on me, " Chuuya.." He looked into my eyes. Tension filled the room, what was even going on? Did he go ballistic from all the alcohol??

" Osamu.. stop.. you can't control your thoughts right now, this is stupid." 

" I can control them perfectly ." He grinned demonically. 

I sighed and once again tried to push him off me forcibly. Sadly, I couldn't even budge him. I was stronger than him but it's no use when I'm tired. Dazai seemed exceptionally full of energy too. 

" Osam--" I was cut off by Dazai leaning in closer onto my face. His eyes shined along with the moon, it outlined his hair and jawline. The sight was majestic..  

Before I even knew it, his face was inches away from my neck. His cold breath blew on my skin, I could feel his icy lips on my neck. " Hmp-- O-Osamu ! What the hell--! You're drunk..--! We can't do this.." I objected as he just kept placing lovebites my neck. 

It wasn't long before he stopped and whispered in my ear, " It seems I have fooled you, Chuuya ."

' Fooled ? What did he mean by that ?'
Dazai continued, leaving my mouth wide open. " I am very well sober ."
He smiled, pleased with my reaction. " I was trying to trick you but it seems like I have other plans now.." The brunette said, licking his lips. 

IMAGINE GETTING LEFT ON CLIFFHANGER LOLOLOLOLOL
( sorry.. the second part will come out next or u could leave it up to ur imagination? )

Word count : 1323