Desirable pain

TW : Suggestive!! ooc?  bad writing btw 

Summary : Dazai says he hates pain, but does he really?

"Get the fuck out of my place." He growled as he slammed shut the door.
Chuuya had just gotten home from a tiring mission, only to see Dazai lying on his couch- slopped over everything like it belonged to him.

He hangs his coat and hat as he walks closer, the floor shaking with each step.
"Ah, cranky from work are we?" Dazai smirked, "You're just like an old man, Chuuya."

"Fucking Dazai Osamu, who do you think you are to be here?" Chuuya glared at the man, standing inches from him. His hands, balled into a fist as if he could punch any moment.

Dazai grinned as he didn't reply. It only made Chuuya's blood boil more. "Your goal is to die, no?"

"Not exactly-" Dazai was cut off as Chuuya sprinted towards him.

"Fuck you, I'm going to accomplish your goal right here and right now." right after finishing his words, a punch flew to Dazai's stomach.

Dazai hit the wall behind him harshly, making a loud noise. He coughed as he stared at the raging man in front of him. Chuuya gritted his teeth as he came closer.

"I'd appreciate it if my death was painless." Dazai's smirk grew wide, "Find a beautiful woman to accompany me as well if you could."

Chuuya placed his hand on Dazai's throat, gripping it. "Brats like you don't get to be picky with their deaths." His grip tightened.

"Dèja vu, no?" he bit his bottom lip with a twisted expression. Chuuya frowned as he looked at him. His eyebrows furrowed as he tilted Dazai's head up while keeping eye contact.

"You're enjoying this." Chuuya bluntly spoke as he loosened the firm grip around the man's neck.

Dazai replied, "No, why would I enjoy something so painful?" but before he realized it, his bottom lip was bleeding. He made an 'o' shape with his mouth. Chuuya only stares at him with a frowning expression. It wasn't in disgust but rather something else. He glances at the bleeding lip and raises an eyebrow as if wanting to try something.

Chuuya swiftly pulls out a blade from his pocket. The brunette subtly gulped as he saw the sharp knife. He held the razor to Dazai's throat with his other hand. His grip became firm on the man's neck again.

Chuuya softly scrapes Dazai's neck with the blade, his blood dripping down. "Tell me, Dazai, do you not enjoy what I'm doing right now?" he looked at Dazai in a degrading manner.

"....." He didn't reply, and Chuuya didn't need him to. He could tell from the pleasured look in Dazai's eyes and the red blush.

"A masochist huh. You're disgusting." Chuuya chuckled as he retreated both his hands from Dazai. "Now, leave."

He stared at Chuuya in a trance, "That was a lie, wasn't it?"
Chuuya put the blade on the table as he sat on the couch.

"It wasn't." At least, that's what he said. But Dazai could tell, and Chuuya knew that. He didn't find it disgusting, rather amusing.

Chuuya grabbed the remote and turned on the tv, no longer paying attention to Dazai.

Dazai slowly moves in front of Chuuya, holding the blade that Chuuya used earlier.
"I'm not leaving,"

"Is that so?" Dazai threw the blade at Chuuya, which he swiftly captured. He glares at the man. 

He points to the scar on his neck from earlier, "I will make you take responsibility for this," Dazai leans onto Chuuya, hands pinning the couch on both sides of Chuuya. "So pay attention to me," he says demandingly.

Chuuya switched off the tv, "How do you plan on doing so?" he arrogantly smirked as he pointed the knife at Dazai's neck.

Dazai smiled devilishly, "I have a few things in mind." he grabbed Chuuya's face with one hand and pulled him closer into a rough kiss. Chuuya's eyes widened, and he grunted as he was losing breath. "Mmmph..!" Dazai slowly devours him with the kiss.

Chuuya shut his eyes. Dazai could feel teeth on his lips. He broke the kiss as he held Chuuya's face tightly. "You bit me?" he chuckled as blood dripped from his lip.

Chuuya slightly blushes. "You're fucking crazy, Dazai." he smirked. Dazai grins, and his eyes quickly darken.

"I know," he continues, "But it isn't fair if only I feel pain, right, Chuuya?" Chuuya glares at him and then at his knife.

"Oh, don't worry, we won't be using that." he leaned in closer, "At least, not yet."

"Not yet?.." Chuuya says dumbfoundedly before his shirt collar is pulled open. Dazai dug his teeth into Chuuya's neck, his right hand rough holding Chuuya's face while his left hand held his wrists.

Chuuya let out a grunt as he felt his skin pierced. It was painful but exhilarating, and he couldn't help but moan softly. Blood trickles down his neck. A mark was left there.

Dazai licks his lips, "It tastes disgusting, you know?" Chuuya groaned.

"Then don't taste it, bastard." he scoffed.

Dazai slithers his tongue along the blood, "No." he said amusedly. Chuuya wanted to shove his face away, but his hands were captured.

As Chuuya glared into Dazai's eyes, his phone rang. His eyes dart over to the phone behind him. "Let me go, Dazai," he growled.

Dazai slightly frowned, "You're not going anywhere till you take responsibility for me."

"We can do this later... Let me take the call." Chuuya tried to convince the man. The grip on his wrists tightened.

"Fuck that call. I'm the one that's pinning you down." He groaned. "Give all your attention to me only. That call can wait." 

Chuuya parted his lips to object but hesitated. "Just this time.." he quietly said in a stern voice.  A smirk forms on Dazai's face. 

"Yes, Chuuya.. Just this time."

OMG i finally decided to write smth not angst or fluff wowowow. also i have to confess that i use grammarly when writing (who doesnt??) this came out of my ass on a night idk i didnt write it like i imagined its eh but ok :3

Word count: 1014