Only you, nobody else. (2)

TW: smut, ooc, toxic(?), cringe. bad writing + bad smut(?) sorry

Summary: Information exchange gone wrong.

("It's not only the information that I want, Chuuya." he pauses, "I want your company, for you to spend the night with me. Nobody else will do it with me except you."

Chuuya slowly lifted his heavy eyelids. He looks at the man in front of him, pinning him to his bed in a daze. "Hah? You serious?")

CONTINUATION:

"What do you think?"

Chuuya gritted his teeth, "And I'm supposed to believe what you say?" he growled.

"Yes."

Chuuya glared at Dazai, who was shadowing the dim light. "As if. Don't act like you truly enjoyed the nights we spent. It was a mere transaction and for you to take advantage of me, my lust."

"You're only doing this because that's what Mori fucking taught you. Using your body to your advantage, and it's fucking disgusting." he continues, "Stop being so persistent on doing it with me. I'd rather sleep with someone that enjoys themselves."

Dazai stared down at Chuuya, "So you think I'm doing it against my own will?" he groaned. "Look, Chuuya. I said it's not information or your favor that I want. I want you."

Chuuya widens his eyes subtly at Dazai's words. Although it was clear that he was still in doubt. "Dazai...-"

"You don't believe me? You're always so weary around me and of my actions." Dazai furrowed his eyebrows in a displeased manner.

"It's not my fault. How do you expect me to trust you? You, an untruthful, manipulative, smart-ass." he scoffed. "You have many faces. What if this is another facade of yours?" Chuuya coldly questioned the man.

The brunette was offended by his partner's accusation that his feelings and desires were all made up. "Fucking Nakahara Chuuya."

Dazai sighs, frustrated. "I know you enjoy our nights. And I'm not forcing myself to have sex with you for the last time. Will you please believe my words?"

Chuuya hesitated, "Fine, you're not forcing yourself to fuck with me." he admitted. "But out of all people, why me? Aren't you attracted to women?"

"You're right. I like women." Dazai smiles. "But you're the only exception, Chuu~ya." he gazed into Chuuya's eyes.

"Don't say things like that anymore. It's weird..." the ginger scowled.
A smug grin grew on the other's face. "How adorable of you to worry that you might force yourself onto me..."

Chuuya shut his eyes tightly, "Adorable my ass." Dazai let out a small chuckle in amusement. "You know Chuuya..." he sighed, "You gave me a hard time tonight, multiple times."

"Tsk. What? Do you want me to apologize in tears?" he said in an arrogant tone, not knowing that he'd regret it. "That's certainly not a bad idea, Chuuya. I'm amazed you could suggest an idea that's so wonderful." a wide smirk spread across his face.

"You sadistic piece of shit-" Chuuya was again cut off by the brunette, his eyes wide open. Both his hands were then pinned onto the bed above his head as he tried to shove away the man. Dazai's other hand grabbed Chuuya's face, not allowing him to move away. "You can't, mmph... be serious..." the ginger huffed out between their mouths.

"Won't you apologize for hurting my feelings?" his tongue stuck into the other's mouth, entwining both tongues. The hand that cupped Chuuya's face hastily slithered down to his clothes.