Long-awaited

TW : Ig fluff, modern au/no ability , slight smut.. GIANT TIME SKIP <3 HONESTLY IDK WHAT SONG FITS?? 

Summary : As the womanizer Dazai is, he took a lady out on a date just to find out how despicable she is. Though he did meet a waitress..

'This wasn't happening right?'

On his way home a few days ago, he met an eye-catching woman who sat across the bench from his apartment. Let's just say Dazai's charm wasn't bad at all, and that led to their scheduled date on a Saturday evening. In other words, now. 
What he didn't know is how unbearable the lady was. Other than her fair looks, everything else from her personality to habits were intolerable. How should he say this? The date, it was rather unpleasant. By far, this was his most sufferable date. He did not think once about offering a double suicide to her at all. 

'Thank god she got an urgent call..' The male thought as he could not endure her revolting personality anymore. Despite the fact that he despised the gods and heavens, he still prayed and thanked them sincerely. That was just how detestable that lady was. He prayed to never see her again after cutting off all ties with her in his phone.
Dazai leaned back on his chair as he tried to gather his thoughts. It wasn't too late and the café he had his date at was fairly empty.

'It was a well known café but I guess majority would prefer getting wasted in a bar, after all it's Saturday.'
He decided to order another cup of black coffee before leaving, he was already here so why not?

The male's eyes were still closed as he heard faint footsteps approaching, " Is there anything else you want to order, err.. sir ?" a voice called out as the footsteps stops. 

Dazai was hesitant to reply, the voice was oddly calming. He didn't want to open his eyes at all-- not that he did anyways. "Uhm.. sir ?" The voice taps on his shoulder, letting him come back to his senses.

When his eyes opened, they met another blue pair. Not only was the person's voice mesmerizing, their eyes were even more alluring. "Ah.. uh.. Can I get a iced black coffee ?" He smiled. 

The waiter scribbled down his order, though Dazai's eyes were still glued. "Alright, anything els-"

"You're pretty for a guy.." He blurted out without knowing. 

The waiter looked at him speechless. It didn't take long before Dazai realized what he had just said. His face blushed furiously, that was the first time he had felt like this in a long time. 

"Ah- no I mean uh.. That's it, thanks.." He sighed out as he tried to muster up a friendly smile as best as he could to the waiter. 

Unexpectedly, the waiter let out a long chuckle. Dazai couldn't believe his eyes, how endearing the sound of his laughter was. He turns around still giggling as he looked back at Dazai with cheeky eyes.

"Your order will be ready in a few minutes!" The waiter  smiled as he made his way back. 

Dazai mentally slapped himself, he wasn't certain whether this was a good or bad first impression he left-- wait but why did he care? It's just some waiter that works at this café. Nothing special.. 
At least that's what he brought himself to think, not realizing that he was already at home. 
Lost in thoughts as he paid for his drink and consciously walked home, leaving a even stranger impression.
Despite that, Dazai was determined to see that waiter again. 

'Wait.. but I didn't get his name or number did I..?'

 That's when the brunette realized that he knew nothing of the waiter, not even his name let alone the days he works and his shifts. I guess Dazai was going to become a regular there. 
And that was exactly what happened.