chapter two

He approached us and his lean figure became visible as he appeared. His curls hung over his forehead, flopping as he made his way over to me before he swept them back. He towered over me as he became imminent.

"Hello," he huskily spoke. His voice was low, words dragging as he continued to talk.

"Hi," I grinned.

"I'm Harry," he introduced. I thought about his name, thinking that his name would sound more dangerous and mysterious as to fit his darkly questionable appearance. His name sounded so innocent, like what you would name a teddy bear. But he was obviously no teddy bear.

"Ella."

"Would you like to dance?" he asked, offering a rather large hand.

I nodded before taking it. He pulled me off my seat, dragging me to the floor before I had a chance to look back.

When we mingled into the throng of people, he spun me around, me in turn pressing my hands against his chest to stop myself from tumbling into him as he held me by my waist. Our faces remained inches away, close enough that I could inhale his warm breath. My eyes shifted from his pupils to his parted, full lips.

"I enjoyed that dance you did up there," he breathed.

"I figured you did," I said smugly. A sense of confidence welled up within me, and I figured I may as well go along with it.

"Can you dance for me now?" he grimaced.

I brought my face to be adjacent to his, sweeping past his lips to his ear. "You'll have to work for it," I whispered. I pulled away completely, sly smile playing on my lips as I disappeared into the crowd. I cunningly made myself blend in, so that he would have to find me.

I angled around people before stopping in the exact center. I appraised his perplexing character as he drew near me, a burlesque smile on his face. My face was even with his chest, his large build surpassing my small one.

"I like you," he said, giving a somewhat quizitive look. "You're a...a challenge."

"Good," I sneered.

A danceable song played, blasting throughout the club. Each bump of the beat pounded in my stomach. Our eyes were fixed, taking quick glances at each others lips. I administered my lips to lean in to kiss him, when I drew back, swiftly turning around so that my back faced him. I arched off his lean body, his firm chest to my back. His hands held my hips, so that I met his waist. My eyes subconsciously closed when I felt his plump lips press to my neck, curls tickling behind my ear as he left random kisses all over. My head leant back to allow him more access. My hips swiveled against him, purposely causing friction between us. I didn't realize he had been sucking on my neck until he pulled away to move his lips up to my ear. My skin pricked and heated within one hot puff.

"You're mine now, Ella," he growled. With that, I surprisingly remained in the same position, not thinking about how obscure he seemed. I soon grabbed his hand that was still placed on my hip, tugging on it as I began to maneuver my way through the crowd.

I didn't really know what I was doing; it's not like me to go home with a stranger that I had just met, and at a club especially. But I was upset and feeling vulnerable, and all the alcohol that I consumed was beginning to set in and take it's toll on me. I didn't have a care in the world at the moment, all I knew is that I wanted Harry, and I was sure he wanted me.

___________________

We stumbled into Harry's apartment, which he called his flat, the door swinging open. There wasn't much time for me to observe the inside before he pushed me onto the wall opposite the doorway. His hands pressed against the wall on either side of my head, not allowing me to escape. I watched as his lips traveled to my ear, grinding his hips into mine.