Genshin x Monster!Male!Reader ♡

Aether x Monster!Male!Reader

From an IRL friend: Hi Sil! I've just been wondering if you could perhaps do a request. I've recently found a game called "Homegrown pet" and I remember you talking to me about it a few days ago. Seeing as we both know what that is and the fact that we both love Genshin...WHY NOT COMBINE THE TWO?! I was thinking of an Aether x Monster Male, Fatui x Monster Male, or a Multi Character x Monster Male. This idea I have is on the NSFW side. I was thinking what if (said character) takes a mini monster (Y/N) in, feeding and taking care of them? Over the months (Y/N's) affection and love grow for them, so much that someday they wish to pay them back. So finally when (Y/N) evolves to their human form they pay them back. I'm thinking human (Y/N) (with a LONG and FLEXIBLE tongue) giving a blow job (or more) to (character) in return for all that they've done. Ack! Ok, I hope you like and consider this idea and I hope it helps with writer's block a little! As always, Luv ya! (Side note: can you try to make (Y/N) a little innocent though? Like, they learn how to give a blowjob though Lisa?)

Oh my! Yes, this is a great idea :DI can already see this being a good mini-series. I'm thinking of doing Multi Characters and doing each part based on a certain region!

Warning: Blowjob, Long tongue, Deep Throating, Throat Fucking (Let me know if I missed any)

Part 1: Aether (just so you can understand what these will be about/the main concept)Part 2: MonstatePart 3: LiyuePart 4: InazumaPart 6: FatuiPart 7: Sumeru

4,400+ Words

Aether's POV:

Aether's POV:

And there go the last of 'em. I sigh and stretch out my tired muscles. I had just beaten a group of hilichurals as per commission. It was easy until the reinforcements came, then it was a pain.

"Yay! Now we can go back to Monstate and rest! Paimon is tired from all the commissions" she sighs.

"What?!" I yell "Seriously, you didn't even do anything! You've just been watching on the sidelines...."

"Hey! Flying is very hard work I'll have you know!" She pouts. Muttering a few things under my breath I sheath my sword and make my way back to Monstate.

"Hey! Don't leave Paimon behind! Aether!" Flying after me she continues to spout over being left. "You can't just leave Piamon like that! Otherwise, Paimon would starve and Paimon doesn't know how to-" she stops. Turning to face her I see that she's looking down. Following her gaze, she seemed to be looking at some tiny blob...what is that? Walking closer I crouch down for a better look, Paimon floating above me.

"What is it?" She asks while grabbing a stick. I watch as she pokes at it and it...moves?! Stepping back Paimon shrieks and flies behind me. Drawing my sword again I prepare for yet another battle.

"Poot, purr!"...what kind of a noise was that. Last time I checked slims don't chirp, purr, or many any noise for that matter. Is it a new species of slime? Maybe I should bring it back with me to Monstate...just in case? Sheathing my sword for the millionth time that day I walk over a peer at it again.