(1/5) Sleeping Arrangments ʚïɞ/♡

Mondstate Men x Gn!Reader

KK: There's a smut heart because there will be no minor characters in this. In short, this is how I think all the Genshin men would sleep.

Characters: Kaeya, Diluc, Venti, Albedo, Dainsleif

Warning(s): Naked Kaeya and Dainsleif's is SEMI-dark (It's really nothing though)

1,000+ Words

Kaeya:

This man sleeps naked. Try to tell me otherwise. It's not even sexual, he just finds it easier to sleep without any clothes. 

After walking around in the heat of the sun all day Kaeya finds it easier to rest and without the constriction of dirty clothes. He may or may not also be too lazy to do extra laundry. Even if you do almost all of it most of the time...

Even though he's naked, he'll still try to cuddle you and cling to you. At first, it was a little embarrassing but after a few months, you didn't care anymore. His favorite thing is to come home and relax under the cold bed sheets naked, head resting on your stomach while you read to him. It's even better if you can hold the book with one hand while you run the other through his hair.

Whenever you two cuddle body to body, you always tell him he HAS to put a pillow where his crotch is. He respects that though since it would make things awkward. However, he's just happy to get to sleep an entire night with you once again.

Bonus: He'll make jokes hinting at a suggestive time when he's naked. Just throw a pillow at this man.

Diluc:

He sleeps without a shirt, and never with the covers.

With a pyro vision, this man finds it hard to sleep with how hot it is to him. His go-to is to shed as many layers as possible.

He has a pair of pants that you got especially for him. During his 22nd birthday, you had a special pair of thin sleeping pants made for him by a fine sewer. It was made so air could easily flow through the fabric. You did it cause before Diluc only had formal wear, he would wear thicker sweatpants that weren't really ideal for sleeping when having a pyro vision.

Unlike Kaeya, Diluc wore pants to respect your comfort, even if you told him you would be fine with him sleeping naked, he just can't bring himself to do it.

He sleeps with the window to the bedroom open as well, allowing the cold air to rush against his hot skin as he sleeps next to you.

Bonus: Diluc loves coming home after a hard day and having you take care of him. He loves it when you wipe his face and body down with a cold cloth before bed.

Venti:

This man is so silly, he has a Dvalin onesie and even got you a onesie of his mini-form to match. 

This man has so many stuffed animals and pillows on his bed as well as fluffy blankets. He likes sleeping and cuddling with you every moment he can. At this point, you might as well name him Cuddle Bug. It gets a little too hot sometimes...

Believe it or not, this man loves being the little spoon. He can't sleep unless he's being used as a huggy pillow. He also needs a pillow of his own to hug. The feeling of being snug between two things makes him feel at ease. Like the moment you get up to use the bathroom his huggy pillow falls off the bed this man is wide awake and whiny.

It's so cute. If you're using the bathroom just tell him you'll be a minute and when you come back he's sitting up in the bed that he remade tiredly to the best of his ability. Like he's waiting for you to get back so you can both sleep again.

Meanwhile, if he drops his pillow, he's too tired to voice his thoughts correctly. Just reach the other and pick it up, fluff it out for him, and kiss his head a few times. It helps his sleepy mind settle back into slumber.

Bonus: Give this man a bubble bath before bed and he'll melt like putty.

Albedo:

This man is silly, like, so goofy but in the best ways.

He struggles to understand people unless he spends most of his day with them like you.

He thinks it's important to have a set of night clothes, both warm and cold, as well as a skincare routine. This man is maybe a little too into it...

He is constantly asking you to try out new things with him or let him test a few products on you and would be super happy if you agreed. As for actual bedtime itself. He thinks there are so many ways to actually study it. So he opts to just flop down, huddle up, and sleep.

Bonus: He won't show it very well, but he likes it if you give him a spa day.

Dainsleif:

He wears the simplest pajamas. Sweats and whatever shirt he feels like throwing on.

I believe this man is an insomniac. Not cause he was born that way, but because of what he goes through. It makes him restless.

The dark energy that lives with him daily sometimes wakes him up cause of the pain. Half the time he tries to get out of bed without disturbing you only to find you're already pulling him back down, insisting that he stay and try his best to rest.

Sometimes it's also nightmares. You've learned the hard way not to wake him up when he's having one, as sad as that may be, cause he'll get a little freaked out and REALLY defensive. Instead, it's best if you get up to make him hot tea while you wait or a cold cloth to wipe him down with.

Another very simple method is to take off your shirt and wrap it around his pillow like a pillowcase. We know that he has you, but being able to be encased and close to something that's yours actually helps a LOT.

Bonus: He doesn't know what it is, but you really are his grounding tool. It's like well-trusted person comfort. Just being in a room with a well-trusted person puts you at ease or makes things a little easier.