(Part 2) Itto x Bull!Male!Reader ʚïɞ

(Request made for: shhhhhrrimp)

KK: Home you like it ^^

Warning(s): Getting drunk (On milk)

400+ Words

As I've said before, you and Itto go hand in hand

As I've said before, you and Itto go hand in hand. You're like non-blood-related siblings who look after each other and do dumb shit together.

More on the both of you. Itto is a fun guy, we all know he is. So who says he wouldn't be the idiot who's also the life of the party at an outdoor drinking bar? He's a light drinker and you can't convince me otherwise. He also tries to do multiple musical numbers when he's drunk (TELL ME I'M WRONG)

You don't drink however and here's why. You get drunk on milk. Have you ever seen those videos of baby cows or bulls who drink a lot of milk and become milk-drunk? Yeah...that's you.  

Itto had to learn that the hard way. He bought some dango milk for you and him to share with the gang one evening and by the time you were done drinking your share, you looked about really to go to bed. You were more of a sleepy drunk if that makes sense. Slurring on your words as you giggle at almost anything before falling face-first onto the table asleep.

Do any of you remember the Ittos beetle fight event? You and Itto are so competitive over that, constantly making up really long and overexaggerated attack names when having your beetles throw moves at each other. Kuki is sick of you both when it comes to that.

Another thing cows and bulls like to do is chase each other around. Itto's a playful guy so he has no opposition to playing tag or hide and seek. However, he will cry like an infant or whine like a toddler if you can't find or catch you within the first 5 minutes...

As a half-bull, you love to cuddle at night. It reminds you of when you and your actual siblings would have cuddle puddles to keep warm at night in the shared bed. You get homesick whenever you think about it, but fear not cause the One and Oni, Aritaki Itto is here to stay! Ok, but really, he made such a good sibling stand-in and will offer to do a cuddle puddle :)

Flower crowns. You've made Itto so many of them and it always amazes him how you do it. You've taught him and Kuki a couple of times, and while Kuki had it down Itto was about ready to rip grass out of the ground. He couldn't figure out how to weave the flower stems together for the life of him.