Genshin x Male!Voodoo!Doll!Reader ♡

Kaeya x Male!Voodoo!Doll!Reader

Monstadt version: Albedo, Venti, Kaeya, Dainsleif, Diluc (For all you Razor people...NO! I looked it up he's 16 😒 meanwhile Bennett is self-explanatory

(All done separately)

Kaeya: Non-con to Con (if you squint), Yandere, Manipulation, Cheating

1,700+ words

Kaeya 

You. Need I say more? For your sake of understanding, I will

You have been friends with Kaeya and Diluc since you were small. You knew their dad quite well. Well enough that you had seen him as a father figure, so it also hit you pretty hard when you watched him die. Although it hit Keaya and Diluc harder, way harder

At first, you were there for Kaeya because his nightmares had only gotten worse since the incident, so bad that you ended up staying and sleeping with him almost every night. You didn't mind it and neither did he. He trusted you with everything since his father died

But that all changed when Diluc came along and ruined it. You had talked with Diluc who for months insisted he was fine and constantly avoided you and Kaeya. That was until he finally broke, he cried tears upon tears in your arm, venting his heart and soul out to you and talking about all the burdens he's been holding

After that it's as if Kaeya was a thing of the past, all your attention, and devotion was now Dilucs. Kaeya knew he was always the more challenged of the two, but did he really have to take you away from him? Kaeya had lost people, more than once. Doesn't that count for something? He lost more people than Diluc could ever imagine, it's not fair, it's just not fair!

You were so worried about Diluc's mental and physical health that you had completely abandoned Kaeya to take care of him

Kaeya had tried countless times to ask you if he could spend at least a few minutes with him, but it was always "Diluc needs me, sorry Kaeya". He could never catch a break on it. Whenever he wanted to hang out with you, Diluc already was. Whenever he hurt himself and needed patching up, you were busy disinfecting Dilucs wounds. When he had nightmares that had been the worst they had ever been, he walked into the room you and Diluc stayed in and asked if you could come sleep with him, only to find you were helping Diluc with his fever

Diluc had become a problem, a serious problem, and it only crushed him further when he took you away for good. You two weren't married, but you were definitely in a relationship and an intimate one at that. It made Kaeya's blood boil at the fact that he touched you, got to see you naked and lusting over him whenever he pleased

But no matter, he had been working on something that would fix that problem. It might not 100% be you, but it'll do him wonders just knowing you'll feel good from it~

----------

You were scared, but at the same time overwhelmed with pleasure. It felt as though someone was thrusting into you as if their life depended on it. Squeezing your entire body so you couldn't move or escape. Maybe you touched or drank something weird, but you can't remember doing that at any point in time. After all, Diluc wouldn't have anything like that in his mansion. You would go see Diluc about this matter, but he was away for the next few weeks. He had left a week ago on an extended mission, you had insisted to him that you would be ok. After all, it's only three months. He had left the manor to you for the time being and you had insisted he let his helpers at the mansion take this as a break. He agreed, knowing you could cook and take care of yourself just fine. But now you were regretting it. You were writhing in the sheets of your bed late at night trying to figure out where this scarily pleasant feeling was coming from or what caused it, but you just couldn't.

As you were having your moment so was Kaeya. His hand was wrapped around the voodoo doll that looked identical to you. He was moving it up and down on his shaft and fucking into it like it was a fleshlight. He felt the inner walls of the plush squeeze him. He had tried to refrain from using it I promise he did. But, after a week of watching as the plush cock twitched from how you pleasured yourself and how the small cock on it would become damp and soaked indicating that you came drove him to the very edge. At first, he fucked into his fist, but when that didn't become enough he resorted to the last measure he ever wanted to.

You came as you felt warmth fill your insides, even if nothing was there. The feeling reminded you of Diluc. Only better and gentler, more caring. When you and Diluc finished you felt exhausted and strangely vulnerable, but this, this feeling made you feel cozy and safe...was it so wrong? No, it had to be. Feeling sick to your stomach you thought of who you could contact about the matter. Diluc was away and all the maids and caretakers were as well, you would hate to ruin their time off. There was only one more person you could have thought of, Kaeya. He had been there for you since you were little and you two got along well, although you had some troubles it all got patched up when you two grew older, or so you thought.

After cleaning and changing the cum stained sheets you got ready to head over to Kaeya's. You knew you had told Diluc you wouldn't leave the house just to be safe, but he also said to leave if there was any emergency. You didn't know for sure, but you were gonna assume this was an emergency. That whole situation wasn't normal after all. While making your way to Monstadt you felt self-conscious the whole way. You were so anxious which wasn't normal for you, you felt like you wanted to cry. You felt sick to your stomach...you wanted to curl up and hurl.

Kaeya was cleaning himself up after the mess he had caused. He felt guilty, but the feeling was quickly erased as he remembered how good it felt. If that was just the doll then imagine how you yourself would feel wrapped snuggly around his dick. The thought of it was going to make him hard again. However, he was interrupted when he heard knocking on the front door of his house. Quickly he pulled out a floor bored and stashed little you away. He wasn't cruel. Even if it wasn't really you, he still filled the hiding spot with soft padding so it would be safe and cozy. Pushing the bored back in he rushed down the stairs checking himself one last time. Finally opening the door he was ready to meet the mystery person with a smile, but his smile dropped when he saw you.

It's not that he wasn't unhappy to see you, it just came as a shock to him. Paying closer attention he saw as you breathed heavily eyes darting from side to side nervously...something wasn't quite right. Pulling you inside he closed the door wrapping his arm around you. Before he could even ask what the matter was you broke down into a sob. You ranted to him the whole story as he held you close. All I'm gonna say is every word you fed him only helped feed the plan he was making. He picked you up carrying you to the couch offering to make you tea. After he grabbed a blanket and sat down as well. Listening as you talked about it. He felt so bad for what he had done, but this was for the best. Long after you had fallen asleep he scooped you up and carried you to the guest room.

You spent the next few weeks with Kaeya and it made you feel a lot better, but that same feeling still came back from time to time. Kaeya was always there to help you with the aftermath though. You always told him you could take care of it yourself, and you felt bad for waking him up, but he insisted he does it anyways. This continued on. After spending about a month and a half here you realized how much you really missed him. You guys would talk a lot through the day and go out to eat at good hunter when neither of you felt like cooking. You felt so safe with Kaeya. Strangely safer than you ever felt with Diluc. You were always the one taking care of him, making him food, putting him to bed when he was up too late, insisting you take care of his sickness instead of the maids. Don't get me wrong you...love Diluc. It's just, maybe now your seeing that you also need someone who will take care of you, and not leave you to do the caring.

Around 2 months later you've grown attached to Kaeya and not in a good way. You've been afraid that you've been catching feelings for him. It all seemed too quick yet too slow. Not to mention you already had Diluc, but that was all gonna change in one night. Tonight a week before Diluc got back, the feeling you always got didn't stop, this had been going on for an hour now. You had learned to accept the feeling and just let it happen, you've just grown accustomed to it. You also learned to use it to your advantage. Rutting your hips into the bed underneath you, you whined as you were so close. It's almost as if this thing was edging you. Even time you came close to the edge the feeling would stop completely. You felt like crying.

After warmth had filled you once again it stopped for good. Now, what were you supposed to do? Just on cue, Kaeya came in. He was so kind, never as busy as Diluc, and always there to take care of your needs. He stayed with you helping you catch your relief, talking to you, and encouraging you to let go. He also talked about how mean Diluc was, leaving you alone for months at a time when you needed him most. Boy did you believe his little lies all too well? You had fallen into his hands so perfectly. All I can say is Diluc is in for a serious heartbreaker when he comes back.