Geo Dragon ʚïɞ

(Requested by: BuggyCore)

Itto x Geo!Dragon!Reader

KK: You guys will be getting 2 stories next weekend because Monday is a holiday.

Warning(s): None

400+  Words

He loves you, he literally loves you he thinks you're so cool

You two are total opposites. He's outgoing and loud while you're calm and quiet. Your IQ also has a big difference to this idiot. However, he is tall as hell. He towers over you in height and makes sure you know it. Also no matter how many names he makes, you'll just let them fly. Even if they're all terrible. Arataki "The One and Oni" Itto, Arataki "The Oni Sumo King" Itto, Arataki "The Pride of Oni" Itto, Arataki "Beetle Gladiator" Itto, Arataki "The Ultimate TCG Champion" Itto, Arataki "He Might Lose but He'll Never Admit Defeatto!"

The first time he saw you he was like "um, hello~? Awesome! I mean what about giant geo dragon wouldn't scream totally cool am I right?!"

I'm gonna be honest, he totally exploits you. Not in a mean way, but because he wants to see you do literally everything. Even something as simple as picking food up with chopsticks and he'll act like he's never seen it done before.

Itto constantly calls you his compadre, saying that because you both have a geo vision you're as close as you can get. He loves to beetle battle with you, even if he loses more than half the time. Every time you catch a beetle you always give it to him. So he always uses it next time only to find you've somehow found an even bigger one. At this point, he wouldn't be surprised to see one as big as a boulder...

For his birthday he only asked one thing of you. That you make him a new club but out of your geo. He would be over the moon to have a geo club made by you. It's even better if it holds the essence of your power, acting like a buff. He'd feel so cool slamming it down and watching his damage take a higher toll. Even if it's only a 10% buff.

He loves that you both have horns. Will always have a day where you both just go on caring for your horns. It wasn't his idea, it was yours. You tell him it's important to take care of them and to appreciate them. You'll clean and repaint his horns, listening to him chatter away about whatever story he's over-exaggerating. Then you'll wash and take care of your own.

He's asked to see your beast form multiple times. Always wanting to see how cool it is, your claws, your wings, the horns, and teeth...he may have also asked to ride you a few times.