Sharing is caring ♡

AFAB Xiao and Scaramouche x Male!Reader

KK: The fact that I had the idea to write this after reading one Trans Fanfic. Also, it was sitting in drafts for a long while so I got too lazy to proofread it a couple of times. It's also a lazy fanfic also it's kinda bad.

Warnings: A TONE OF SMUT (WAY more than half of this is smut cause I got carried away <3), Polly, Punishment (SMUT), AFAB (Xiao and Scaramouche), slight fighting, Soft hair tugging, Tongue kissing, Nipple play, bondage, Eating out, Face sitting, 69, Fingering, Deep throating, Double fucking, Rough sex, Sub (Xiao and Scarmouche), Dom (Male Reader), Multiple orgasms, and lastly a lot of horny-

(Let me know if I missed any)

3,100+ Words

How you ended up with two of the moodiest and closed-off boys in the entirety of Teyvet was still a mystery to you

How you ended up with two of the moodiest and closed-off boys in the entirety of Teyvet was still a mystery to you. At a single glance most would turn the other way not daring to look back in fear of their lives being at risk, but you couldn't care less. The look you gave them as you held eye contact was daring them to try you and that wasn't something they were used to. While it at first annoyed them, it later intrigued them. Eventually, they both got close to you, although reluctantly, and soon met each other.

To say things were a mess was an understatement. All of Liyue and Shezniah would have been crushed if a battle broke out between the two. With Xiao constantly taking Scaramouche for a demond and Scara taking him for a threat, you were 99% of the time what they were fighting over or about. With Xiao becoming more social with you and Scara becoming more open it was war, Scara constantly clinging to your arm whilst following you around and Xiao sitting in your lap while you worked.

Eventually, the two confessed their love for you. It went terribly. They were both extremely awkward cause the feelings they felt were all too new and were hard to put into words. But it was said...eventually. When you three met together again you talked about your attraction to both of them. At first, they were livid, not with you, but with each other. They only agreed because they also knew that if one couldn't have you, neither could the other.

Fast forward to a week into the relationship, Xiao and Scara are hanging with you a lot more, constantly trying to gain more affection than the other. At first small fights broke out between the two, harsh words and insults being thrown back and forth, but soon it looked as if they were preparing to claw each other's eyes out at any moment. Now cut to a month later they've broken multiple dishes in the midst of their arguments and every time you would calmly step in using your charm to calm them down and into apologizing to one another, but no matter how hard you tried their apologies were always half-assed and eventually you had enough.

Now they both sit on your bed arms crossed and glaring at each other until you walk in. Sighing you didn't bother changing out of your day-worn clothes knowing what was gonna come next. Placing your weapon down on its holder as you did every night, you walked over to the wooden chest across from the bed. You were currently staying at the Wangshu In to Xiao's delight and Scara's dismay. Sitting down on top of the wooden box you were quiet for a moment. The quietness lasted longer than it should have and eventually worried the two. Annoyance leaving and question replacing it.