Pleasure-full Sleep ♡/ʚïɞ

Zhongli x Male!Reader

KK: You ever wake up randomly, and you're just super tired? Like, so tired that you just go back to sleep, but the problem is you for some odd reason can't and you feel like crying because you can't sleep? Because this was me last night for a little while, I woke up around 3 AM and didn't get back to sleep till 3:40 something AM. I shed a few silent tears, but I got back to sleep. Honestly, this is such a common thing between people and I know it. So strangely enough when I was trying to go back to sleep I thought it would be cool to write about this and turn it into a story for you guys, but with a twist. Enjoy!

Warning(s): Sleepy sex, Lots of fluff, Blanket burrito, Finger fucking, Tongue fucking, Jerking off, Blow jobs, All consensual, etc... (let me know if I missed any)

800+ Words

You didn't know what to do

You didn't know what to do. It was late when you randomly awoke from your sleep, but when you closed your eyes to drift off again you just couldn't. It was an hour later and you just felt so tired and done with everything. 

But you've been like this before so Zhongli knows exactly what to do :)

He gives you so many kisses, and he absolutely loves swattling you in a blanket burrito (Try to convince me otherwise).

 I mean, that and he thinks you enjoy being super cozy when he fucks you.

He likes taking the fuzziest blanket you guys have, and wrapping you so tightly in it you can't move your arms. He loves it when you can't fight his attempts at helping you sleep. How you sob and babble about being so tired while he kisses your tears and fucks up into you, helping to bring you further into exhaustion.

Oh. My. Goodness, let me tell you all the ways he enjoys helping <3

If you're a side sleeper Zhongli will wrap you up in that blanket burrito and wrap his arms around you from behind. He's always the one using his energy to please you and will insist that you enjoy yourself and try to sleep. He'll slide his dick into you, setting a slow but nice pace while he uses one of his hands to rub your sleep-sensitive cock.  He loves hearing you whine and whimper while his tip pokes and slides over your prostate with every thrust.

If you're a back sleeper Zhongli will have your legs thrown over his shoulders as he thrusts into you. He'll run his hands through your hair as he does, loving how you twitch and shiver, watching as your face scrunches whenever he hits a good spot. He just loves seeing you all wrapped up and tired while at his helpful mercy, loves seeing your toes curl and watching the stray tired tears fall from your wet lashes.

If you're a belly sleeper Zhongli will lean against the backboard of your shared bed with you in his lap facing chest to chest. He'll have you all swattled while he rubs your back and kisses your face. He has you lying down on him while he bucks his hips up into you. This is his favorite way to milk your exhaustion, loving how it hits your prostate best. The blanket is always dirty and his stomach is always covered in your release, but he doesn't care.

If you're a pillow sleeper (meaning you always need a huggie pillow to hold onto while sleeping) Zhongli will lay on his side while you're all wrapped up with your legs around him. You'll have your face buried in his neck where he can hear your soft moans best. He'll hum to you with his deep voice while his hands are gently placed on your hips through the blanket.  He'll lift you up and down slowly on his dick, feeling your wall pulse and cock twitch against his abdomen.

Zhongli will always respect your wishes. Which is why if you don't feel up to any of that, you always have other options.

Zhongli finds that sucking you off works just as well as any other method. His long dragon-like tongue wrapped snuggly around your dick while he deep throats you. You always have a tendency to buck up into him which is why he'll hold your hips down, insisting that you rest. This is another great use of the blanket.

He can always eat you out as well. I've already mentioned how his tongue is super long. So who's to say he can't fuck you with it? He loves tasting you, shoving his long, thick, and bumpy tongue inside of you while he thrusts it in and out. He absolutely loves the way you squeeze and pulses around it whenever he rubs over your prostate. 

Course there's also fingering. His long slender fingers work just as well as any other part of him when fucking you. They're long and slender and can easily reach your prostate. You love the feeling of his fingertips pressing and rubbing against it whenever he reaches deep. He purposely tries to find it first, wanting you to feel the best you can while you're so out of sorts

Or maybe you just want something simple. The simplest thing he can do is jerk you off while you twitch and cry to him about how tired you are. How you can just let him coo and agree with you while he promises he'll help you by allowing you to cum in his hand as many times as you want.

Trust me, you've tried to escape the blanket burrito many times, but you always fail because you're so cozy and out of sorts. Not to mention Zhongli gets better and better at making them because he's done it so much.

He just can't think of a better way to exhaust you back to sleep than trapping you in a nice warm blanket of pleasure <3