(1/3) The weird/quiet/bullied kid ♡

Featuring: Scaramouche

Weird kid: Scara

Quiet kid: Aether (Separately written)

Bullied kid: Gorou (Separately written)

Weird!Kid!Scara x Male!Reader

KK: Sorry I've been away for so long guys. I was ready to continue writing until I learned that the end of the school semester is closer than I thought it was, which also means Christmas is closer than I thought it was. Long story short I have to make presents from scratch like every year so my time has been taken up by present-making and studying/taking finals. However, I am happy to report that tomorrow I have one last final and then I will have much more time to write for you guys. Please enjoy this story I have whipped up!

Warning(s): Obsessed!Scaramouche, Issues with social life, Stealing, Masturbation, Scara has a thing for biting/putting his mouth to use, Mutual pinning?, and maybe a bit of manipulative read?

1,200+ Words

Scaramouche. A boy who had earned himself the title of "The Wierd Kid" for practically just existing. He didn't have friends nor did he seem interested in making any at all, he wore tacky clothes and had disheveled hair, he also seemed to weird everyone out with his inability to socialize when he did, people also said he was way too clingy if you so much as got close to him. No one wanted to be considered his friend.

But, he didn't care. All his problems felt solved when you walked through the door, when you sat one row in front of him when you even took a few seconds of your time to throw a smile at him before sitting down. You were by far and still are by far his favorite part of his day. Forever and always.

Cue people finding Scara even more weird for liking you and wanting to be friends. Everyone silently came to a mutual agreement that such a filthy thing could not touch such a bright person like you. People would drag you away or cut in whenever Scara so much as tried to talk to you. But, that didn't stop him from intently staring at you from all the way across the lunch room. Slowly chewing his sandwich, eyes unwavering. He's scared that if he blinks, such a perfect thing will disappear.

Scara would always "forget" his pencils or other important items, just so you would give him yours. You're the only one nice enough to even consider it. Of course, he never gives them back. What he does do with it instead? Behind closed doors he chews on them, slobbering all over the pencil like a dog while he jerks himself off to the thought that your hands were touching that exact pencil earlier that morning. He has a small pouch in his room full of your pencils that have been chewed on.

He's so happy when he just happens to be paired up with you by chance for a project. He suggests first thing that you two work on it at his house. As much as he would love to be in your room that smelled like you, it would be even better if your smell invaded his instead. How he hoped it would stick after you left.

You were so nice. Instead of forcing him to do the whole project like most did you instead did all the writing and research while he worked on slide design and idea planning. At one point you had excused yourself to use the bathroom, and Scara just couldn't wait to help himself to your pencil that lay next to the written on paper. He popped the end of the eraser into his mouth, giving it a slight bite. He told himself he'd stop at a few nibbles, but we all know this boy chewed the crap out of it. 

He panicked when you came back in, stopping mid-chew to look at you like a guilty child who was hiding a big secret. Somehow he had convinced you he thought it was his pencil and to make things even better he watched as you still wrote with it, not caring for all the bite indents. He hoped you would leave it behind when you left, he was gonna make it the holly pencil.

And right when you were leaving he went to drop your pencil into the pencil case he had for them before dropping the whole thing all together. He panicked when you walked back in, having forgotten your phone on the dresser, only to freeze mid-sentence when you saw all the chewed pencils all over the floor. At first, you thought he had some weird thing with saving pencils until you realized they were yours. You wouldn't have recognized them, except for the fact that you always left the bar code sticker on them when you bought them from the student store.

To say it was an awkward moment was an understatement. Scara felt like crying when you didn't speak for at least a minute. He wanted to explain, but what was there to say? You caught him red-handed, there's no way you would ever speak to him again. He was going to lose the light in his life, watch as they treated him like the others did. He swallows nervously when you walk up to him, reaching for him. He would back up, but if this was the last time he ever spoke to you, he would cherish the feeling of your hand on his skin, even if it was a slap. But instead, you casually held his face, forcing him to look up at you.

"I see you like chewing on things?" He nodded to your question, so ecstatic that he was even being touched to process what he just agreed to. "Just my things though?" Again Scara nodded without thinking. And he could have sworn he would cum on the spot when you offered him the chance to chew on something better.

To say he was happy was an understatement. He was in heaven. Currently, you sat shirtless with him in your lap, letting him wear nothing but your shirt. You soothingly rubbed all over his quivering body with one hand while stroking his dick with the other. Allowing him to muffle his own moans by letting him bite at your neck and shoulders, leaving hickeys.

"Poor boy, you've been here all this time without help. No wonder you're like this. No one pays attention to you?" He shakes his head, moaning whinnily as you rub his leaking tip with your thumb. "Poor thing. And others have the audacity to blame you." You scoff to which he nods again. Thats right! He's definitely the victim, all the more reason for you to want to help him. You could feel the way his thighs flexed and squeezed around your own whenever you rubbed his tip.

You stroked him at such an amazing pace. Nothing fast but nothing slow. He swears you give him goosebumps. He feels you roll up your shirt that he's wearing moving him back and allowing him to bite on the fabric to hold it up. Running your free hand you run your thumb over his nipple, feeling his dick leak faster.

"Is my boy so close?" You hummed, leaning in and nibbling at his ear. It was so much, your smell, your touch, your biting, and your taste in his mouth. He nodded frantically dropping the shirt from his mouth.

"Please! M'gonna cum!" He whined, turning it into a sob cause he was so happy. You smiled at his action. Even being nice enough to allow him to kiss and bite at your lips as he soaked your hand in his seed. He even thrusted his hips into your hand, wanting more from you. And more you gave him, even playing at his own game and biting at his neck. God, he came so much when you did that. He loves you and he's so happy you'll never leave. He's just been left so much by family and "friends." He's happy you're different.

(Let me know if you guys want a part two, because I have another idea. Since Scara has a whole biting thing I think he would definitely have a thing for your dick in his mouth and you thrusting your fingers down his throat. What do you all think?)