Sensitivity ♡

Aether x Male!Reader

KK: One of those rare top readers that I write for (if you guys want more top readers let me know cause I think I only have 4 so far). Also, this is meant to be very short

Warning(s): "bullying" Aether HEHE, etc...

200+ Words

Sensitive Aether who cries out when your finger brushes over the head of his flushed cock

Sensitive Aether who cries out when your finger brushes over the head of his flushed cock. Mewls spill out of his open mouth while you tease him.

Sensitive Aether who pants like a dog while you rub your palm over the flushed mushroom head of his cock, quickly bringing him to the edge.

Sensitive Aether who cums loudly when you suddenly speed up your strokes, fucking up into your hand as he sobs and writhes through it.

Sensitive Aether who chokes out a whine and paws at your hand, wordlessly begging you to stop as you keep stroking his cum soaked dick.

Sensitive Aether who twitches and curses while you torture his dick to hardness again, tears welling up in his eyes as his cock gets painfully hard again.

Sensitive Aether who babbles out pleads and promises as he is taken to the edge again and again, abbs flexing while he cums for the third time.

Sensitive Aether who is fucked dumb while his cock weakly twitches as he approaches his fourth orgasm. He cries out as he shoots blanks, his eyes nearly crossed, and his head empty.