Status is EVERYTHING ♡

Omega Dottore x Male!Assistant Reader

KK: This is the most trouble I've had writing something, I wanted to put it into so much depth and detail that I think I ran out of ways to explain things, so I kinda got stuck. But regardless it's still good I hope <3 (Also sorry this is hella late-)

Warnings: Slight choking, Fondling, Thigh riding, Overstimulation, Being called good boy, Marking, Hair pulling, Begging, Etc...(Let me know if I missed any)

3,600+ Words

Your mission was simple

Your mission was simple. Take omega Dottore to Sumeru with you and retrieve the electro gnosis. Originally the real Dottore wanted to come with you. He might hate the human race he lives as, but he has a way higher tolerance for you than he for anyone else so it's not hard to tell your his favorite. Hence why you were his first and last assistant. You were in charge of smaller tasks like keeping items stocked for his experiments, writing down scheduled meetings, making sure he got enough rest, and bringing him his meal when he was too busy with his work. Knowing how Dottore is it was hard for him to get used to all the new things. He may be able to tolerate you, but that doesn't mean he likes to tolerate change. However, as the months went on he got used to the new routine and became annoyed when it wasn't followed perfectly, much like the old one. Some things just never change.

The request for this mission came up when the Tsaritsa had received notice of Scaramouches disappearance with the electro gnosis. Upon reading the news Dottore instantly got to work on his new project, something that would benefit the job quite well. His very own clone. Omega Dottore he called it. Too human not to have his name, but also of a lower status because it was not the original. However, much like everything, and much to Dottores dismay it couldn't be perfect. While it looked and acted like the original Dottore you could tell if you spent enough time with it that it was a bit more...selfish. Always taking things and hiding them until they were found by you. No matter how many times Dottore reprogrammed it to cancel this effect, it never worked, and by the time the traveling date came, he was furious.

Although he had succeeded in making a clone of himself it had a BIG flaw, and Dottore hated flaws. There was no way he could let knock off him run around in Sumeru without being fixed, but it was also too late to do anything more. So Dottore resorted to the last plan he wanted. He would send you with omega Dottore to keep an eye on him and make sure he did his job with no flaws.

"Your sure you can handle this?" Dottore asked the smallest sliver of hesitation in his voice.

"Of course, I can. It's a simple and straightforward mission, so this should be a walk in the park. Plus you gave me an override button in case anything goes wrong." You turned to flash the button at him.

"I know it's just...he's a clone of me which also means he has my intelligence. If he finds some way to mess with the override button then-"

"Oh shush would you." A tick mark grew on his head at your words, but all you do is laugh, "Listen I deal with you on a daily bases, and clearly, the fact that I'm still alive just shows how good I am at my job. So, I don't see how it can be any harder to deal with omega you. I'll be fine, I swear" You smiled playfully. Sighing, Dottore argued with you no further. He had already asked you to do him this favor and you hated backing down from anything deemed important.