(Bonus Bonus) The Weird Kid ♡

Weird Kid Scara x Male!Reader

(Requested by: Zex675)

KK: You all love weird kid Scaramouche so much it's crazy- (Also, your boy just got boba! XP)

Warning(s): Closed sex, Face fucking, Deep throating, Scara came in his pants... (Let me know if I missed any)

700+ Words

Weird kid Scara HATES parties

Weird kid Scara HATES parties. He can't stand the loud music, the smell of alcohol and vomit, the couple making out in the corner, or the people constantly bumping into each other. He would avoid them at all costs. But, ever since he started dating you, someone who was known to get around and talk to almost anyone who was willing to mean't you were well known and normally first to be invited to a lot of big events.

Normally you'd decline the invitations for Scara's sake but recently you were invited to a party a close friend was hosting and you found it rude not to go. As much as Scara hates them he's willing to go only if you stick with him the entire time, that was the deal.

But after seeing how most of the girls clung to your arm and how the guys got a little too touchy when roughhousing you, he wanted to go home real quick. He hated the looks people gave you more than the looks they gave him. He couldn't care how much they hated him, but he did care how much they looked at you with admiration and desire. 

You can't blame him for feeling a little lost, like a singular missing puzzle piece that wasn't even a part of the set. A piece that had found its way in from another puzzle box entirely. You can't blame him for dragging you away, just like you can't blame him for feeling a little possessive. 

"You really, ah...could have told me you know." You sighed, only receiving a long and drawn-out groan from Scara. The two of you were currently in a  closet, a place hidden from the rest of the party people's prying eyes. 

Instead of talking everything out, Scara went right for your dick, shoving it into his mouth, even reaching for your hands, practically begging you to face fuck him. This was like his own special way of confirming he was yours still. It made him feel better about himself. 

"Alright, alright. As an apology, I'll indulge you, but next time please tell me." You looked down at him with worry, receiving a hum, "And...don't talk with your mouth full." You chuckled.

A flame seemed to ignite in the both of you the moment you tangled your fingers in his soft purple hair. Pushing your hips up to meet his mouth. And like a chain reaction, Scara's eyes seemed to roll back, already feeling the sensation of your smell and musk invading his senses.

Noises of soft gagging and squelching filled the small space and it didn't help that the temperature inside was rising too. You could feel him tap your thigh as you pulled out allowing him to breathe. As you did you rubbed your cock up and done the middle of his face before thrusting back into his mouth.

The both of you were so caught up in the moment up until the closet doors rattled. You could hear the soft sound of a woman moaning from the other side. Some other couple was clearly having a good time as well.

You could feel Scara tap your thigh again, but you were afraid if you moved you would knock something over and catch the couple's attention.

"Just hang in there for a moment Scara." You whispered, running your fingers through his hair and telling him to breathe out his nose. You could feel him squirm and his throat tighten every time he tried to pull back lazily.

Finally when the couple had left, probably going to find a spare bedroom upstairs, you turned back to Scara, pushing his head up and releasing your cock from his mouth.

"Alright, I think they're...Scara?" You hadn't really been paying attention to him ever since the couple rattled the closet doors. You had been keeping your eyes on the handles, just in case they turned and you needed to place your hand on them. But, not that you looked at him, he was panting. Eyes lidded, droop dripping and precum dripping from the side of his mouth, and most noticeable, a decent-sized wet patch on the crotch line of his pants.

...You felt bad for whoever used the closet next.