Fox!Childe x Dog!Male!Reader ♡

Info on Childe: So in this one-shot, he's kind of mean, but it's in a teasing way. I promise he loves you <3 (He's also a bit perverted and sly, which fits his nature and personality).

Warnings: LOTS of degrading (It's not really mean it's more teasing out of love), Name calling (ex. Pup, Puppy, etc...), Public sex, Bathroom sex, Toxic ex Ayato?, Fingering, Mention of masturbation, Tail pulling, Semi-rough sex, Mentions/Suggestions of a threesome, and Photo taking. (Please let me know if I missed any)

1,800+ Words of pure sex- T^T

You don't even remember how you got here

You don't even remember how you got here. One minute you're clocking in at the employee room and the next you're in a stall with Childe. But do you really care?

"Look at you~ Such a good boy!" Childe chirps as you're facing the wall. Looking down he can see your phone peeking out of your discarded pants pocket as it lights up. You got a message from who knows who, but your lock screen photo was of you and Ayato. Ayato is your ex, you broke up because he had so much work that you guys barely spent any time together. It was a mutual agreement, but you still couldn't get over him. Your screen saver just proves it. You watch as Childe reaches down to pick up your phone, pressing the power button and watching as it lights up again. He stares at that photo for some time before speaking,

"Is this your ex you were talking about? Say~ isn't this Ayato? Well, I can't say I'm not jealous that this bastard got to shape your insides before I did. How many times did he fuck you? It looks like I could slide right in. You must have had LOTS of training~" He talks all smug as he places down your phone before grabbing your ass.

"I-It's not like that-"

"Then tell me (Y/N), what is it because as far as I'm concerned you joined here to be a good employee, but you're just a bitch in heat. I bet I could slide my fingers in so easily. See~?" With one hand gripping your ass the other thrusted two fingers inside, setting a slow but pleasureful pace that had you keeling over. "Has the poor puppy been so needy? So needy that you finger yourself every night to the thought of someone, anyone fulfilling your needs? Well don't worry pup, Childe's here to help~"

"Shut u- ah!" You were cut short as a shock of pleasure ran through you. You felt your face heat up at the loud noise that made its way out of your mouth. You could hear Childe chuckling at your embarrassment behind you.

"Oh? Does it feel good when I push...here?!" He thrusted his fingers at a faster pace, slamming them into your pleasure point. The more they pressed the louder your moans got,

"C-Childe, don't! If you do that I'm not gonna make it~!" You could feel your precum dripping from your tip like a faucet. Why was this man so fucking good with his hands?! He talks about how many times you've done this with Ayato, but now you're wondering the same thing about him!

"Aw~ Is the little pup gonna cum?" He mocks you lightly as he laughs, "Everything about you is just begging to be fucked right now." Removing his fingers Childe grabs you by the wrist and restrains one of your arms behind your back for better leverage. "Look at your cute little hole, it's practically winking at me." He taunted. You whipped your head to look at him from over your shoulder in an annoyed manner.