Truth Serum

" I dont think we're getting out of here anytime soon." Wanda's Sokovian accent filled the room, causing Natasha to stop struggling against her bonds for a moment.

" If I can't best a few ropes, then I fear I am already dead." The Russian replied, more harshly then she intended.

" Well at least one of us has some hope left." Wanda paused looking over at Natasha still straining againt the ropes keeping her trapped in her chair. " and some dignity." She added.

The Russian looked over to her.

Wanda was chained to the wall, her arms and legs spread out like an x.

She was left only in her underwear, which was something the the gaurds were unanimous about.

Her hands were bound in steel gloves with an alarm attatched.

Apparently the alarms were attatched to sensors that could tell right away if Wanda was using magic.

They were were both promised that if one of the alarms went off, they were both dead.

" Belive me, you being like that is not helping me." The russian grunted, still fighting the rope.

Wanda's face grew red.

There was a long silence after that before a small voice came from the Sokovian.

" What do you think they're going to do with us Nat?"

The Russian stopped for a moment.

" I dont know Wands."

Suddenly there was a sequence of beeps and the door poped open.

Two men entered, one carrying a needle filled with a green translusent liquid, and the other empty handed.

They were both flanked by two gaurds who had AK47s aimed at the prisoners.

Both of the gaurds were rather distracted by Wanda though, their eyes traveling her body.

Natasha could see the discomfort in the Sokovian's eyes.

The man with the needle approached Natasha.

He took no time at all plunging it into her arm and injecting the fluid into her.

She started to feel light headed.

She was vaugly aware of the men leaving, pulling the gaurds away with them.

" Nat? Are you ok?" The Sokovian's voice rang through her ears.

" I know these symptoms." The Russian groaned out. " Its a truth serum."

" Well I doubt thats for truth or dare." The Sokovian sighed out.

The Russian started laughing.

She laughed for a minute straight.

" You're cute." The Russian blurted out between laughs.

A light blush covered the Sokovian's cheeks.

" Perhaps you should keep working on the ropes, they look like they might break soon". The Sokovian said.

" Well it would be a lot easier if you weren't half naked, it's really hard to focus on anything but your breasts right now." The Russian said in annoyance, her voice laced with delirium.

Wanda's face went red.

" Sorry." The Sokovian mumbled.

" Don't be. Its not your fault you have such perfect boobs." The Russian slurred.

Wanda's face was practically glowing red at this point.

The door opened again to the same two gaurds from earlier.

" Oh, it's you guys again." Natasha slurred.

" Now Ms Romanoff we just want to ask you a few questions." One of the gaurds said.

" NO I WANT TO ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS!" Natasha yelled, taking everyone in the room aback.

" Do you know how rude it is to inject somebody with something out of nowhere?!" One of the gaurds stepped back, trying to come to up with reasonable explatation. " Have'nt you people ever heard of consent?!". " Now Miss Romanoff we know you're upset, but if you just awnser these questions we'll let you and your friend go." One of the gaurds explained.

" Fine."

" Ok we know you and the others have been looking into an orginazation known as VENIX, we want to know why."

Natasha said nothing, and only stared at Wanda, bitting her lip.

" Miss Romanoff?"

" Oh sorry, I was just staring at Wanda's boobs over there. Arent they so perfect? I just want to press my face into them." Natasha said, giggling.

" Uh sure, anyway what do you know about VENIX?" The gaurd continued, looking unsure of his current position.

" Wanda! Hey Wanda!" Natasha yelled, ignoring the gaurd.

" W-what is it N-nat? " The Sokovian stuttered.

" Aw no need to be nervous, I dont bite! Unless you want me to." The russian giggled before biting at the air.

Wanda's face broke the colour spectrum, The word red seemed to lose its meaning.

" W-w-well y-you have a n-nice b-body too." Wanda stuttered out.

Natasha suddenly stopped laughing.

" What do I do?" She whispered to the gaurd next to her, her voice filled with uncertainty.

" Uh I-" the gaurd was once again cut off.

" You want a closer look Aphroditie?" The Russian giggled.

" Oh god yes." Wanda mumbled out.

Natasha giggled and stood up, leaving everyone to wonder how long her bonds had been broken.

She approached Wanda slowly, swinging her hips and laughing.

The Sokovian bit her lip.

The gaurds, finally realizing Natasha should probrably be stopped, rushed her.

She knocked them both out with the same roundhouse kick.

she then returned her attention to the Sokovian.

" You look great all chained up and exposed." She purred.

The Sokovian let out a quiet moan.

The Russian started laughing again.

" Now then, let me see if these breasts live up to the hype."

Author Note

Let me know if you want a part 2 ( which will probrably be smut )