Its Ok Now part 4 ( smut )

It's been one week since that fateful night.
The night Wanda got to know Natasha on a much more... personal level.
She could not stop thinking about it.
The feeling of her soft skin.
The sound of her low moans.
The sight of her laying naked on the Sokovian's bed.
The scent of her perfume diluted by sweat and something indescribable that hang thick and heavy in the air.
The taste of forbidden heaven between her legs.

It was so new.
Well, it was scary too, of course.
It was a battle against her mind and body, a war against the memories and fear.
But it felt so good.
She wanted it to happen again.
She needed it to happen again.

Natasha was basically on the same page, if not even more desperate ( as is her wont ).
That night her life changed.
The pleasure she had felt seemed to have completely rewired her brain.
Like a drug that overwhelmed her every thought.
But she did'nt want to fight this addiction.
Oh no.
This was something she wanted to feed until the need in her brain left her dead.

Neither girls knew how to ask however.
So they didn't.
They let the need grow and fester, leaving them hot, bothered, and ashamed.
Untill one day Natsha couldn't take it anymore.

The pair were curled up in Wanda's bed, the Sokovian having had convinced Natasha to do a movie marathon with her.
The movie playing right now was some old horror flick that neither were really paying attention to.
Being as the only thing they could think about was the other's proximity.
Wanda's bare thigh lightly grazed the Russian's, sending electricity through her body.

And thats roughly around when Natasha finally snapped.

" Love, can I ask you something?" Natasha asked softly.

Wanda paused the movie and turned to her, batting her eyes in curiosity.

" If you want, we can forget I ever brought this up, but..."
Natasha trailed off, still unsure, but the lust screaming in her body urged her onwards.
" Would you like to... maybe... do... the thing again?" Natasha blushed, averting her gaze.
" Do what again lyubov?" Wanda asked, unsure of what her lover was asking.

" The thing we did... a week ago?"
" I'm not throwing cheetos in your mouth from across the room again, we got dust everywhere." Wanda scowled slightly.
" No, not that detka, I mean... when we...
When we had... sex..."
Natasha lowered her head, scared of looking her girlfriend in the eyes.
" Is that something you want?" Wanda's voice was so sweet it made Natasha blush even more.
" Yea, it is, as long as you want it too "
" Natty, I would love to, but I'm going to have to make you the same deal as last time, I can't promise I'll be able to go all the way..." Wanda replied softly.
" I know, and thats fine, and I'll try to accomodate you in any way possible. As long as you're happy, I'm happy." Natasha smiled.

Wanda grinned, tackling Natasha and pressing an eager kiss to her lips.
Natasha's body tingled delightfully at the action, the promise of fulfilment overjoyous.

Wanda then pulled away to smile at her lover.
" Do you think you could lock the door? I still..." Wanda didn't have to finish her sentence for Natasha to get her reasoning.
She pulled the Sokovian into a tight hug before leaving a light kiss on her cheek.
" Of course detka." She smiled.
Natasha pulled herself out from under Wanda, sliding off the bed, and making her way to the door.
With a click the door is locked and for a moment the room is silent.

" Are you sure you want to do this love?" Natasha asked sweetly, turning around to face the brunette again.

" I want to try." Wanda smiled shyly.

Natasha aproached the lightswitch, dimming the room.
She then made her way back to the bed.

" Do you remember what the safe word is?" Natasha asked softly.