I Don't Know Why I Can't Kill You (Part 1)

Wanda knew the jig was up.

She knew she should have stood her ground.

But she had to run.

She just had to.

Dusk settled around her, tinting the grass a dark blue.

Her breath steamed in the cold night air.

Wanda knew no matter how fast she ran, or how well she hid, she would find her.

She quietly cursed under her breath as a twig snapped under her foot.

She was going to die tonight, that was a fact, black widows always get the job done.

What she didn't notice was the figure sitting on the branch directly above her.

Natasha smirked to herself.

She had all kinds of victims.

Runners, beggers, the arrogant idiots who think they are stronger than her, weepers, and smilers.

The smilers always upset her.

Those who called an asassination on themself, either because they think they can beat them, or because they simply dont want to be alive anymore.

She never understood why they would kill themselves like that, a razor blade is much cheaper.

She looked down at the distraught girl beneath her.

Something felt different about her.

Natasha shook the feeling away, feelings are for later.

She took a knife from her belt and clenthed it in between her teeth.

She silently lept from the branch, backfliping and landing on top of the girl, pinning her down.

And Natasha was met with the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen, staring up at her, filled with fear

And she hesitated, no scratch that, she froze.

The knife dropped from her mouth and landed on the girl's chest.

She was staring at a goddess.

Everything about the girl beneath her was absoloutly perfect.

Wanda stared into the eyes of the girl currently pinning her to the ground, confused as to why she wasn't dead yet.

As the fear dwindled a bit she realized just how gorgeous this girl was.

Her red hair fell around their faces like a curtain.

Her perfect emereld eyes melted her heart.

Her lips were clenched tightly around a knife, that droped as they parted.

Her lips looked so soft and perfect.

She didnt know what she was thinking, or why she was thinking these things.

She was straight.... right?

Natasha didn't understand the extreme urge she had to connect their lips. Was this... love? No. Love was for children. But then again those lips inches away from hers looked like a tiny slice of heaven.

Suddenly Natasha regained her wits, reaching for her knife.

Her face turned red as her fingers brushed against the girl's breast, before wrapping around the handle.

She brought the blade to the neck of the other girl and watched her squeeze her eyes shut.

She watched a single tear trace her cheek.

She tried to move to blade, to kill the girl beneath her.

But she couldn't.

She tossed the knife to the ground and grabbed a pistol from her holster, hitting the girl over the head with it, and knocking her out cold.