Truth serum part 2 ( Smut )

The Russian approached the whimpering Sokovian, breaking out into small giggling fits at completely random times.

" Did I ever tell you about The first time I saw you? " Natasha asked.

The Russian was so close Wanda could feel her warm breath on her core.

The Sokovian moaned softy at the sensation.

" I was praticcly dripping." She purred against the Sokovian's pussy, before laughing manicly.

" I remember watching you training, enving those you had pinned to the ground. My panties were ruined after that." The Sokovian mumbled softly, her accent thicker than ever before, the sound alone almost made the Russian moan.

" Iv'e lost track of how many times Iv'e come on my fingers screaming your name." The Russian replied.

" I can't tell you how many fantasies Iv'e had like this, usually you're the one chained up though."

The Russian laughed.

" Well that can be arranged. " The Russian purred, running her finger down the Sokovian's lacey underwear.

Wanda bit her lip and squeezed her eyes shut.

Natasha laughed before shifting her gaze to the Sokovian's chest.

" They look so soft..." The Russian said, mesmerized by Wanda's breasts.

" Why dont you touch them. " Wanda replied, her eyes dark.

Natasha seemed nervous, which was completely out of character for her.

" Hey, listen, we don't have to do this if you dont want to." The Sokovian replied, her voice soft and soothing.

" This is all Iv'e dreampt about since the day I met you." The Russian said, staring  into the Sokovian's eyes.

" You're just so eitherial, it's like trying to fuck a god or something." The Russian replied, still staring at Wanda's breasts.

" Trust me Nat, I'm as much a god as you are straight. Though I wouldn't mind you calling me that." The Russian broke out laughing for the hundreth time.

" Well in that case..." Natasha approached Wanda.

" What would you like me to do, my goddess?" The Russian asked with a smirk.

Wanda smirked.

" Well, since youve been so keen about my breasts lately, I think it's only fair that you get a closer look." Wanda purred.

Natasha reached up, unhooking the bra before letting it fall to the floor.

Natasha shifted her gaze to the perfect breasts that hung from the Sokovian's chest.

Gently she reached up and ran a finger down one of them, as Wanda closed her eyes and hummed.

" Actually, I want you to see something first." Natasha said, removing her clothing peice by peice until she was completely exposed.

Wanda didnt even try to hide the lust in her eyes as they grazed over the naked form in front of her.

" I wanted you to see how wet you make me." She said spreading her pussy lips to give the Sokovian a good view as juice dripped from her core.

Wanda moaned quietly as Natasha grabed a sample of her own juice with her finger.

" Want a taste?" She asked.

" Yes, oh god yes." She replied, licking her lips.

Natasha reached up and sliped her finger into the Sokovian's mouth.