Mine ( Smut )

Wanda was enraged.

Her anger grew like a flame inside her chest as she watched the scene in front of her unfold.

She sipped her whisky, enjoing the way it burned her throat and fed the fire within her.

She stared across to a booth where a girl was flirting with Natasha.

She squinted her eyes as the girl softly carressed the her girlfriend's arms.

A few of the avengers watched in silent terror as faint red mist started to surround the Sokovian.

As the girls laughed wandas eyes started to flicker red, the red mist intensifying.

When the girl started to lean into the Russian, Wanda clenched her fists, breaking the whisky glass in her hand and letting the peices fall to the floor.

The entire room went silent as Wanda got up from her seat at the bar, and started approaching the booth where the two girls sat.

The girl who was previously flirting with Natasha stared wide eyed as the Sokovian approached them.

Wandas eyes were glowing, and seeping red mist that floated into the air and surrounded her, the clacking of her heels echoed through the giant room.

She arrived at the table, putting her hand on Natasha's sholder, before gripping it tightly.

" Let's go sweetheart." She said in a voice sweet as honeysuckle, but in a way that reminded everyone she could kill them all without lifting a finger, and would do so without a second thought.

The confused and slightly aroused Russian allowed Wanda to take her hand and lead her out of the room.

Wanda lead Natasha up the elevator and to her room, opening the door than closing and locking it behind her.

" You've been a bad girl Natty." Wanda said, still facing the door.

" Now i want you to say it." She continued, her voice monotone and deadpan.

When no awnser came from the woman behind her she turned to face her.

Natasha saw the glowing crimson of a thousand galaxies burning in the Sokovian's eyes.

The raw power that festered inside her like ivy.

" Say. It. " Wanda said, pushing the Russian up against the wall and choking her lightly.

" Iv'e... been... a... bad... girl." Natasha got out, her lungs fighting against her girlfriend's hands.

Wanda leaned in close to the Russian's ear, letting her breath tickle Natasha's neck before whispering.

" And what happens to bad girls?"

" They get p-punished." Natasha choked out.

Wanda let go of the Russian's neck, smirking as she watched her gasp for air.

" See, that wasnt so hard, was it Natty?" Wanda purred.

" N-no mommy." Natasha whimpered.

" I just want you to remember who you belong to." The Sokovian grinned, her voice soft again.

" Now strip." She said, her sudden harsh tone causing a small leak in the Russian's pants, " I need to go grab something." She added, exiting the room.

Natasha obeyed her girlfriend's orders, practicaly tearing her crimson dress off.

She sat, naked on the bed as her girlfriend reentered the room.

She was dressed in a soft black lacy bra and panties, and in her right hand, hanging lazily by her side, was a black riding crop.