It's Okay Now ( Part 2 ) ( Smut )

Natasha was so happy to be able to do this with Wanda.
She was so grateful that Wanda trusted her, esspecially to a degree that she would let her expirience this with her.

The Russian's girlfriend lay still on top of her, soft breaths tickling Natasha's neck.

Honestly though she didn't care if they went all the way, as long as Wanda felt comfortable and safe, Natasha was content.

" You ok?" She asked gently, a little concerned about her girlfriend's silence.

" Yes. " The Sokovian replied, her words breathed into Natasha's neck.

" Actually I was wondering if maybe... we could get... a little more... comfortable?" Wanda hid her face in Natsha's neck, instantly overwhelmed by the smell of her as she anxiously awaited her reply.

" Wanda... are you asking if we could get... naked?" The Russian's voice was soft, but still had a bit of a taunting air to it.

" Well no, not naked but... are you... wearing anything under that?" Wanda squeezed her eyes shut.

" Are you sure?" Natasha's voice lost any hint of tauntation or sarcasm.

Wanda paused, thinking.
" Yes, I'm sure."

" Mm ok. I'm sure you won't be dissapointed." Wanda heard the smirk in Natasha's voice before she saw it.

Natasha got up, leaving Wanda to savor the last of her scent before it faded.

The Russian stood at the foot of the bed, looking eyes with Wanda.

Wanda watched as Natasha slowly pulled her t shirt over her head, revealing a fancy black lace bra with floral details.
And it held the most amazing thing Wanda had ever seen.
Pressed together in the most delicious way possible.
Her mind stopped as she tunnelvisioned.

Natasha was sure that for a moment, Wanda's pupuils turned into little black hearts as she stared at her breasts.

Wanda watched as Natasha bent over to pull down her jeans, boobs jiggling a bit as she did so.

Once Natasha was done, and left only in her bra, and matching panties, she smirked.

" Like what you see?" She asked, bending down to place her hands on the bed, giving Wanda a near fatal veiw.

Slowly Natasha got on the bed, crawling towards her girlfriend.

Natasha placed a finger under the Sokovian's chin, slowly raising her gaze to stare into the Russian's eyes.

" So much." Wanda replied. " But I didn't wear anything that fancy- wait, I have an idea." Wanda snapped her fingers, surrounding herself in red mist.
As her magic faded, Natasha's jaw dropped.

Wanda was now dressed in the same bra and panties as Natasha, but instead in a bright crimson colour that seemed to glow and shift before the Russian's eyes.
The same colour of fishnets adorned her legs, attached to her panties by short suspenders.
Crimson whisps danced and floated around her.
Her before faded lipstick was more vibrant then ever, and Natasha couldn't help but imagine those lips kissing every inch of her body.
Thick black eyeliner adorned her face, making her eyes glow.
Her hair seemed softer, and silkier than before, slightly floating around her.

Natasha's brain was both screaming and empty.

She couldn't form words, or thoughts, she couldn't do anything but take in every detail of the woman before her.

" Too much?" Wanda asked, unsure of what Natasha's silence meant.

Natasha fell limp on the matress, her brain was shutting down.